IMO is yet another platform meant for messaging and video chats. Like other apps that are similar to this one, you have to have a stable internet connection in order to chat with your friends. You must be connected to a Wi-Fi, or to your mobile data. This app is also available for Android devices and for iPhones. If you haven’t yet downloaded this app go ahead and do so, you will not be disappointed. The app is super safe, it is even kids safe, as long as they have adult supervision. The app also has many in-app purchases, so be careful with that. You are able to chat with people, voice-call them, video call them, and even leave them voice messages. And in this article we will be showing you how you can share the IMO voice message.
Steps to sharing and sending a voice message on IMO
Since you already have the IMO app installed on your phone we will start explaining the process right away. Have in mind that these steps should work for Android phones and also on iPhones.
- First open the app. And when you have opened it, you should find the person to whom you want to send a voice message. When you do, open the chat section with them.
- Once the chat section has appeared on your screen, you will need to look for the little microphone button that should be located somewhere on the bottom half of your screen (usually it is right next to the text box, so look there),
- When you find that button you will have to record a voice message for that person. To record a voice message you must click on that little microphone button and hold it until you finish recording the voice message. The recording is going to start as soon as you put your finger on that button, so you are able to start talking right away.
- Once you have recorded your message, you can lift your finger from that button. The message is going to be sent to that person as soon as you lift your finger. You could be able to listen to it and delete it if you are not satisfied with how it turned out. To delete a voice message simply select it and hold until a small pop-up menu shows up. Find the Delete for all options and click on it. Once you have deleted the message neither you nor your friend will be able to listen to it again.
If you have some kind of problems while trying the steps above
If you cannot send a voice message at the moment, or you are maybe getting an error message on your screen, here are some things you can try to do in order to fix this problem.
- Check your internet connection. As IMO as a messaging service that only works if you have a stable internet connection, you must be connected to your Wi-Fi network or to your data. If you are connected to your Wi-Fi for example, but you do not have internet access you should restart your router first. And if that also does not work, consider contacting your internet provider, or wait a while, maybe it will be fixed on its own.
- Log out of your IMO account, and log back in in a few minutes.
- Consider uninstalling the app from your phone and then installing it again after a certain amount of time.
- Restart your phone, or better yet, turn it off, wait for a while and then turn it back on.
You have now successfully shared a voice message with your friends on IMO.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.