Apple Music is a great music streaming service that allows users to listen to their favorite songs on different devices, including Android. You can download the songs, create playlists, listen to the radio, and many other things. To top it all, the app for Android has a nice and sleek design. Those who have never used the service before will get a free trial, and since Apple Music arrived in some countries recently, those countries get to enjoy a 6-month free trial. That’s a good reason to try it, right? If you are using the app on your Android phone and don’t want to be notified when new releases, shows, or mixes become available, keep reading. We are going to show you how to manage notifications on Apple Music on Android.
How to manage notifications in Apple Music on Android
When you install the app on your Android device, some options will be turned on by default. But don’t worry, you can adjust all of the options the way it suits you, including notifications. Here is how to do just that:
- Open Apple Music app on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Next, tap on three dots located in the top-right corner of the screen
- Tap Account
- Find the “Notifications” section and tap on Manage notifications
- You will see a couple of options there that you can turn on or off
- There are three options there and those are Friends (to be notified when friends start following you), Artists and shows (to be notified when new releases and music you like becomes available), and Renewal Receipts (to receive a receipt for each subscription renewal).
You can turn all these options on or off, just tap on the switch next to the one you want to enable or disable. There is no right or wrong choice – it’s your call. Make adjustments the way it suits you.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.