The problems that disrupt the Bluetooth connectivity in the Huawei P20 Pro Smartphone may appear complex. Before you go for the technical solutions to resolve the issues, you can try to match the workability of the Bluetooth of your phone with the other devices for possible solutions as it can help you track whether the same issues return or not. Whether you need to establish connectivity with a Bluetooth speaker or to the headset of the headphones or the car, you may need to resolve the potential problems with some of the available quick fixes. Once you track the specific issue causing trouble in the connectivity, you can solve it with easy solutions. Here is how to fix Huawei P20 Pro Bluetooth issues.
How to fix Huawei P20 Pro Bluetooth Issues
A lot of Bluetooth issues have come to the fore since the release of this smartphone. However, as a user, you must know that connectivity problems can arise at any time. All that you have got to do is to keep an eye on the extent of the trouble, or whether it is easy to resolve them with the quick-fix solutions that are available.
Method 1: Restarting the device
One of the simplest ways to overcome the Bluetooth issues in your device is to restart it. You never know that it may resolve some of the other tricky issues in this smartphone. The cache in the operating system can be easily cleared when you restart the device. Whether it is a bug or a technical glitch, you can get rid of the issues when you restart the phone.
- You can swipe down from the Home screen to access the Quick Settings menu and tap the icon of Bluetooth to put it off.
- After this, you have to press and hold on to the Power button of the device until the appearance of the power menu on the screen.
- Tap on the icon mentioned Restart.
- Once you have restarted the device, you can move back to the Quick Settings menu once again and toggle the icon of the Bluetooth to put it on and check whether it is working fine.
- Do not be impatient while pairing your phone with the other Bluetooth devices as it often takes a little longer than usual.
Method 2: Desynchronizing the Bluetooth device
Desynchronizing the device with which you want to connect the phone can address the Bluetooth connectivity issues. When the device shows in the list of the other Bluetooth devices you want to connect, all that you need to do is to desynchronize it.
- You have to hold the device down for a few seconds and choose Ungroup.
- Try to establish the connection from the beginning to confirm the workability of the Bluetooth.
Method 3: Delete cache in the Bluetooth
The data in the Bluetooth of the phone is stored in the cache, and the cache file facilitates the normal functioning of the Bluetooth feature in your device. However, malfunctioning in this feature begins when you store corrupt files in this memory. You can delete all the files and allow this feature to function properly. Fortunately, a new file is created when you want to use this feature in your device again.
- While holding down the Home screen of your smartphone, you can visit the Quick Settings option and then move on to the icon of Bluetooth and tap it to put it off.
- Go to the Settings menu and choose the app’s icon.
- You can swipe from the left or right to choose the All Apps tab and select the Bluetooth feature.
- Next is to tap on the option of Empty Cache.
- Stay patient until the cache file is completely cleared and pout on the connection to the Bluetooth again. Do not forget to check whether your smartphone can connect to the Bluetooth devices nearby.
Method 4: Using Bluetooth of another device
Possibly, the connectivity issues are present in your device. However, it might be the phone causing the trouble.
- Try to connect your device to another mobile phone.
- If you can establish the connection between the device and another mobile phone, there are issues with your smartphone.
- The problem can exist in your device as well. Checking the connectivity properly can help you move on to the next step.
Method 5: Toggle the Bluetooth
One of the simplest ways you can try to resolve the Bluetooth issue is to turn off the connection and establish it again. A technical hindrance in the smartphone may not allow the Bluetooth to work properly. Trying out some of these steps can help you overcome the issue.
- Go to the Quick Settings menu after swiping and pulling down the Home screen of your smartphone.
- Tap on the icon of Bluetooth to turn it off.
- After fifteen seconds or more, you can toggle to switch off the Bluetooth. If you give some time to your phone to identify the Bluetooth devices, you can reconnect the Bluetooth once again.
Method 6: Matching the Bluetooth device with your smartphone
Often the problem may be simple, and all that you may have to do is to match the device with your smartphone.
- To match the pairing device to your phone, you have to hold down and press the Bluetooth button of the device that you want to connect with your phone.
- You may hear some noise when the unit pairs with your device.
- Try to connect the device with your smartphone again to check whether you have eliminated the problem.
Method 7: Deleting all the Bluetooth connections
Often you connect several Bluetooth devices with your smartphone. Try to remove the devices you have paired with your smartphone.
- Visit the Settings of your phone and tap on the Bluetooth icon.
- You have to touch and hold each of the paired devices until the appearance of a menu that shows the Delete option in the device.
- Tap on the Remove or Delete option to confirm whether the action is completed.
- You have to continue doing this for all the paired devices until you have emptied the list.
- Switch off the Bluetooth and turn it on again after a few seconds.
- Allow your phone to recognize the Bluetooth devices and establish the connection again to see if it works.
Method 8: Precautions while transferring data via Bluetooth
The problems in the connectivity of the Bluetooth can be traced to the data you transfer through it. Try to find out if the nature of the data is the real culprit.
- Be sure that the data you transfer through Bluetooth is not corrupt. Take your time to identify whether the data is suitable or not.
- Abstain from violating the security regulations when you transfer data through Bluetooth devices.
Method 9: Updating the phone
When you grab the latest version of Huawei P20 Pro, you continue using it without upgrading the device.
- Try to update the device if you have not done it for a long time.
- Following the guideline while updating the device can resolve the issues.
Method 10: Entering the correct passcode
- When you connect the other Bluetooth devices to your phone, try to check whether you have entered the correct passcode for it to function smoothly.
- If you have enabled the power-saving mode in your device, you must put it off before establishing the connection to the Bluetooth.
Method 11: Factory resetting the phone
After attempting the possible quick fixes, you may not be able to resolve the Bluetooth connectivity issue in P20 Pro. When you continue experiencing trouble with this, the best you can do is the factory reset your smartphone. However, this process will delete all the files and information present on the phone. Care has to be taken to create a backup of all the data present on the phone so that you do not lose it after carrying out this procedure. Try to have a list of all the apps present on the phone to install them again after factory resetting.
- Visit the settings tab on your phone.
- Choose the option of Backup and Reset
- Go to the option Reset to Factory Settings
- You must wait until the phone deletes everything present and shuts off on its own and restarts again. Once you have readied the phone, you can pair it up with the other Bluetooth devices. Reconnect the Bluetooth option on the smartphone and check the connectivity properly.
Even though you may try to ensure that the Bluetooth connectivity operates smoothly without any trouble, the problems can pop up anytime. Being the owner of one of the smartest devices available today, you probably want to get rid of the Bluetooth glitches as soon as possible. However, the quick fixes are to be applied from time to time. However, if the ready-made solutions fail to restore the problems, you have to take it back to the store to check whether more complications need to be handled for eliminating the trouble.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.