Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has come with a variety of features that you can enable and get the most of this powerful phone. One of them is facial recognition that allows you to unlock the phone. It is a great option for everyone who likes some extra security but isn’t a fan of fingerprint sensors. We are going to show you how to enable Face recognition on Note 10. The steps are the same for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
How to enable Face recognition on Note 10
To enable Face recognition on Note 10, follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings app from the Home screen
- Now tap on Biometrics and Security
- Tap Face recognition
- If needed, enter your PIN, pattern, or password
- You need to follow the on-screen instructions to set it up
There are several features that you can turn on or off. Those features are:
- Face Unlock – when this feature is on, the phone will unlock when recognizing a face
- Stay on lock screen – when enabled, remain on the lock screen until you swipe
- Faster recognition – it would be a good idea to leave this feature turned off because that way you can count on extra security. It will be hard for anyone to unlock your phone with a video or an image
- Brighten screen – when this feature is enabled, it will increase the brightness to recognize your face easily when you are in the dark
- Samsung pass – when turned on, you will be able to use Face recognition with other supported apps as well.
As you can see, enabling Face recognition on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus isn’t complicated at all. Just follow the steps listed above. Also, consider if you want to enable some of the features we have mentioned.