Skype is one of the most popular apps designed for chats and video calls. It is all made simple. The most important thing is that you can stay in touch with your family, friends, or co-workers. Skype is available for PC, smartphones, and tablets, and it has many great features that you can adjust the way you like most. Also, the app allows you to change your profile photo, search for contacts with ease and add the ones you want, etc. You can also change your location. If this is something you want to do, but don’t know the steps, continue reading. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to change your location on Skype.
How to change your location on Skype
Making changes in Skype is simple, and it does not require too much of your time. If you are a traveler, you might be changing your location frequently. And we are going to show you the steps.
- Open Skype app on your PC
- Next, click on three dots located right next to your profile photo
- Now click Settings
- On the left side, click Account & Profile
- Find location, click on it, and choose “Edit”
- You will be taken to the Skype website
- Now click on Edit Profile
- There, you can make desired changes
- You can add a region you want, city, and country
- Once you are done with making changes, click Save.
The information about your location is under the Profile section, and this information is visible to others.
That’s it. You have successfully changed your location. As you can see, it wasn’t complicated at all. So, each time you want to make location changes, follow the steps we have shared here and you’ll be done in no time.