These days, people can work from home – they can write, create logos, design, and many other things. One of the platforms with trusted freelancers is Truelancer. So, if you created a profile and you are looking for a job, you need to make sure that your profile looks professional and that is all set up. One of the things that is considered to be very important is your profile photo. Having a photo of your pet, or some photo that you downloaded from the internet may present you as not so serious worker. You should upload your own photo, and show your future clients that you are serious. If you are new to this platform and want to change your photo, keep reading. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to change your image on Truelancer.
See also: How to add a profile photo on PayPal
How to change your image on Truelancer
If you are ready to change your profile photo on Trulancer, follow the steps that are listed below:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Truelancer and log in
- Next, in the Dashboard section look for Edit profile in the top-right corner
- Profile Bio section will show up
- You will see your current profile photo
- Click on the option Change picture
- You will be able to upload the photo from your PC, find the photo and click Open
- If you want, you can crop the image
- When you are done, click Save.
That’s it! You have changed your profile photo on Truelancer.