The NBA League Pass is what gets you exclusive content of a game loved by so many. Per year, the NBA bills you around $100 for the pass. For whatever reason, you are here to know how to ditch this pass. In this read, you will know how to cancel NBA League Pass subscription.
Before anything else, it is good to know why you want to cancel the subscription. Could any of the following be reasons why you want out?
- You don’t watch it enough
- The $100 tag is making you sweat
- You are not satisfied with the product
- You only want to enjoy a specific game
- You are okay with the NBA content that is available to you
- Some other reason(s), like not wanting it anymore
Whichever platform you use, it is easy to cancel the subscription. This article, however, will majorly focus on two platforms: the website (Nba.com) and the app (Android and iOS).
See also: How to get NBA League Pass free trial
On the website
On Nba.com, you can follow some cancellation steps or submit a ticket to the support team.
See the cancellation steps first:
With this, you will skip the line to step number 5.
- Open your modern browser and visit the Nba.com website. Then, log in to your account.
- Click on your profile’s avatar at the top-right corner.
- On the menu that shows, click on the Account details Your account’s settings page will open.
- Under the Digital Subscriptions and Billing page, click the View all The Subscriptions & Billing page will open.
- Next to your League Pass subscription, click Manage Subscription.
- Then, click on the Cancel Subscription
- Provide the reason you have for canceling then click Confirm Cancellation.
If the above steps do not work, try these:
- Enter your names and email address on the spaces provided.
- Under Issue Category, choose Cancel Auto Renewing Subscription.
- Under Reasons for Cancellation, select the reason why.
- Then, click the Submit
Submit a Request
- Under Inquiry Type, choose Support Inquiry.
- Enter your email address.
- Under Issue Type, choose Cancel Subscription.
- Answer the reason’s question
- Choose the device on which you have been enjoying NBA content.
- Enter a straightforward message on the Description text box, something like, ‘I want to cancel my NBA League Pass subscription’.
- Once you finish, click the Submit
On the app
Android (Google Play Store)
- From the list of your apps, tap on the Play Store
- Click on the top-left icon.
- On the menu that draws out, click on the Subscriptions
- On the list of active subscriptions, tap on the NBA one. Then, follow the prompts that will show.
IOS (iTunes or Apple App Store)
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon on the screen.
- Tap on your name then the iTunes & App Store
- From the Apple ID label/button, get to Subscriptions.
- Then, manage your subscriptions on the displayed choices.
You and the League Pass are history!
At this point, you are totally in control of your account. If you cancel the subscription, the NBA will not charge you when the billing period elapses. If you have an active subscription, it will continue until its end date.
- To handle the cancellation on Roku, use the instructions at the end of this guide.
- On the NBA app, make your way to the NBA League Pass Then, tap on the Subscription Management option to get some info on subscription.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.