The NBA League Pass is what gets you exclusive content of a game loved by so many. Per year, the NBA bills you around $100 for the pass. If you want to ditch the pass for some reason, keep reading. Here, we will show you how to cancel your NBA League Pass subscription.
Reasons to cancel the subscription.
There could be a variety of reasons why you want to cancel the subscription, including:
- You don’t watch it enough
- The $100 tag is making you sweat
- You are not satisfied with the product
- You only want to enjoy a specific game
- You are okay with the NBA content that is available to you
- Some other reason(s), like not wanting it anymore
How to cancel NBA League Pass Subscription
Whichever platform you use, it is easy to cancel the subscription. Here, we will focus on two platforms: the website (Nba.com) and the app (Android and iOS).
Canceling NBA League Pass subscription on the website
On Nba.com, you can follow the cancellation steps or submit a ticket to the support team.
See the cancellation steps first:
- Open your browser and visit the Nba.com website. Then, log in to your account.
- Click on your profile’s avatar in the top-right corner.
- On the menu that shows, click on the My NBA Account
- Under the Manage Account, click on "My NBA Subscription".
- Next to your League Pass subscription, click Manage Subscription.
- Then, click on the Cancel Subscription
- Provide the reason you have for canceling, then click Confirm Cancellation.
- If the above steps do not work, try these:
- Enter your names and email address on the spaces provided.
- Under Issue Category, choose Cancel Auto Renewing Subscription.
- Under Reasons for Cancellation, select the reason why.
- Then, click the Submit
Submit a Request
- Under Inquiry Type, choose Support Inquiry.
- Enter your email address.
- Under Issue Type, choose Cancel Subscription.
- Answer the reason’s question
- Choose the device on which you have been enjoying NBA content.
- Enter a straightforward message on the Description text box, like, ‘I want to cancel my NBA League Pass subscription.’
- Once you finish, click the Submit
Canceling NBA league pass subscription using the app
Android (Google Play Store)
- Navigate to the Play Store
- Click on the top-left icon.
- On the menu that draws out click on the Subscriptions
- On the list of active subscriptions, tap on the NBA one. Then, follow the prompts that will show.
IOS (iTunes or Apple App Store)
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon on the screen.
- Tap on your name
- Tap Media & Purchases
- Tap View Account
- Then Tap Subscriptions.
- Under Active, Select your NBA subscription.
- Then, Tap Cancel Subscription
You and the League Pass are history!
At this point, you are totally in control of your account. The NBA will not charge you when the billing period elapses if you cancel the subscription. If you have an active subscription, it will continue until its end date.
- To handle the cancellation on Roku, use the instructions at the end of this guide.
- On the NBA app, make your way to the NBA League Pass. Then, tap on the Subscription Management option to get some info on the subscription.