The 6-inch grand smartphone from Google that comes with an OLED screen and a resolution of 2880 x 1440 pixels is pure bliss to your eyes. This device is powered by Snapdragon 835 which provides fast performance. No technology is impeccable and Pixel 2XL also has a couple of problems, including Bluetooth issues the users are facing on their handset. Here is how to fix Google Pixel 2XL Bluetooth issues.
How To Fix Google Pixel 2 XL Bluetooth Issues
There are different types of issues that the users have reported. Some are facing problems with voice detection while connecting their headphones through Bluetooth. Some of them are facing problems with certain apps while others cannot get a stable connection.
- Sometimes a solution as simple as restarting your phone helps in solving the problem. Try doing this before you move to other solutions.
- Another simple trick that can solve the issue is to simply turn the Bluetooth off and back on.
- Here is another thing to try. Enable the Airplane mode, leave it on for 20-30 and then turn it off.
- For those who are facing problems with voice detection while their headsets are connected with Bluetooth can try the beta version 17 of Google app. The Assistant will work smoothly once you update it. The update is still in its beta version and within a few weeks, the permanent fix will be out.
- Users who are unable to connect to their car system or other Bluetooth devices can try going to Settings > Connected Devices > Bluetooth > Settings > Forget on their Pixel 2XL. Clear all device connections from your car or Bluetooth Turn off both – device and your smartphone and pair them from scratch.
- You can also try checking the volume if you are unable to play music on your car. On your phone go to Settings > Connected Devices > Bluetooth > Settings > check if the box beside Media Audio is checked.
- If you are unable to receive or make calls or are facing problems while using Bluetooth device then head over to Settings > Connected Devices > Bluetooth > Settings > check if the Phone Audio box has been checked.
The steps listed above are the potential solutions that will help you fix Google Pixel 2XL Bluetooth issues.