Do you wish to add apps to Windows 10? Don't worry; learning how to download apps on Windows 10 is quite simple. Windows 10 is equipped with several exciting and functional built-in apps that can help you stay in touch and socialize in a broader sense than before. You could share images, and videos, organize documents, listen to the music of your choice, and do a lot more with the built-in apps available for Windows 10.
The best feature about this storehouse of apps is that many are available for free download and use. Therefore, you never have to limit your fun because you have to pay exorbitant amounts for just one app.
If you happen to be new to Windows 10, you may not know about the different built-in apps and about how to get apps on Windows 10.
Steps To Add Apps On Windows 10 From Windows Stores
All the steps are outlined below:
- First, open the Windows Store. You can open the Windows store in two ways. You can proceed to the Start menu and select the Store icon (the Store icon is represented by a shopping bag). You can also click or tap the Store tile shown in the taskbar.
- Once you are in the Windows Store, you can start adding apps to Windows 10. There is an array of built-in apps that are viewed in different ways. You can browse through the apps from the categories or charts. This might help you in the case when you are unsure about the particular kind of app that you would like to add to Windows 10.
- If you are unsure how to get apps on Windows 10 and which ones you need for your system, you can start with the list of "Top free apps" present in the Windows Store. This will filter your results and display the top apps available in the store for free download. The Windows Store recommends the "Top free apps" list of apps for your Windows 10 system to optimize usage.
- In addition to the "Top free apps" list, there is another mode of filtering your search for the best apps for Windows 10. This is known as the "Featured List." The apps in the Featured List are those apps used by the users of Windows 10 worldwide and have been known to deliver outstanding performance by enhancing your ease of use of the system. You can add apps to Windows 10 from the featured list as well.
- In another case, if you do know the name, type the app that you would like to add to the Windows 10 system. For this, you can go to the search box and add the name of the app in the box. The search box is present in the upper-right corner of the Windows Store. Once you have entered the name of the particular app that you would like to add to the system, a list of results will be displayed on the screen that would match your search.
- The result might also display the name of the matching games, movies, music, TV shows, videos, or several others. You can have these all on your Windows 10 system from the Windows Store. You can then select the most desirable app that you would like to download for the system.
- Once you select the particular app of your choice, it will display the app's working descriptions, reviews, and screenshots. You can go through the description of each app to know about the usage and applications that it can offer to your Windows 10 system. It is recommended that before downloading any app on the system, you must also read through the reviews left by previous users of the app. This will enlighten you about the actual functioning of the app. You can then make the rightmost selection by adding apps to Windows 10 system.
- Price is another factor that must be considered when adding apps to Windows 10. You can click or tap on the install button to display the app's price.
- If the app is available for free download, you can start the download immediately on your system.
- However, if the app you wish to add is not available for free, you will have to purchase it from the Windows Store. If you want to buy the app, you will have to add a payment method if this is your first time purchasing an app from the Windows Store. After the payment method is added, you can proceed with the payment through the medium of a completely safe payment gateway ensured by Windows.
- Now that the payment is made, you can proceed with downloading and installing the app in your system.
- The install button displays the Open icon once the app is installed from the Windows Store. You can click on the same and start navigating through the downloaded app.
Once the app is downloaded and successfully installed in your system, you can continue to avail the benefits offered by the app. The next time you wish to use the app in Windows 10, you can find it on the app list of the Start icon on your Windows 10 system. For better access and ease of use, you can even pin the desired app to the Start icon or pin it to the taskbar. By doing so, you do not have to search for the particular app repeatedly.
Now that you have learned how to download apps on Windows 10, you can expedite the experience of using your Windows 10 system by adding apps of your choice to Windows 10. Many exciting and user-friendly apps can simplify your life to a greater extent. Wait no more and add apps on Windows 10 from the Windows Store with much ease.
See also: How to disable Wi-Fi sense in windows 10