Making a room layout is one of the important tasks when it comes to home design. This task was usually done using paper and pen or computer. But in the present day, these can be done using Android smartphones. There are many user-friendly room layout applications available on the Google Play Store for your Android device. Some of the applications are free while some others need to be purchased. If you looking for the best apps for room layout for Android then check out the content below.
See also: How to update all Android apps at once
Best apps for room layout for Android
Room Planner: Home Interior & Floorplan Design 3D
Room Planner is free to download the application and is available in the Google Play Store. However, there are many in-app purchases for premium tools. iCanDesign KKc is the developer of this application. It is ranked second in the top-grossing list of applications. This application is ideal for designing houses, renovation, and decoration. The pricing of the premium product is affordable.
- Both online and offline mode is available.
- It makes use of IKEA products for designing a room.
- There are many pre-build projects which can be edited to make a new layout.
Floor Plan Creator
Floor Plan Creator is free to download the application with in-app purchases for explicit tools. Marcin Lewandowski is the developer of this application. It is ranked 3rd in the top-grossing application section of the Google Play Store. It has more than 10 million downloads for Android smartphones. There are more features of the Floor Plan Creator so you should know that:
- It supports S- Pen and mouse.
- It has a 3D tour mode.
- The symbol library consists of doors, windows, furniture, etc.
- It offers automatic calculation of area, perimeter, room, walls, etc.
- It also supports imperial and metric units.
Planner 5D: Home & Interior Design Creator
Planner 5D is free to download with in-app purchases for advanced tools. It has more than 20 million downloads and has got a 4.3-star rating on Google Play Store. The developer allows to user to create a realistic interior which also offers:
- Room layout in both 2D and 3D.
- Both online and offline mode.
- Virtual reality modes.
- More than 150+ free items in the catalog.
- Hundreds of colors and textures.
- Use interface in multiple languages.
Magicplan – 2D/3D floor plans & AR measurement
This application is one of the most used room layouts and designing the application. Sensopia incorporation developed this application which has more than 5 million active users. It has got a rating of 4.5 stars by the users on the Google Play Store. The pricing of premium products is affordable. You can check other features of this application:
- The app uses the device’s camera to create a room layout.
- It’s compatible with AutoCAD, Excel, etc.
- It has a synced elevation view.
- It can create virtual tours with 360 panoramas.
Houzz – Home Design & Remodel
Houzz is free to use and download applications available on the Google Play Store. It has a 4.7-star rating. Whatever you want to do in renovating or decorating, the app has got you covered.
- It has more than 20 million high-quality images of home exterior and interior.
- It offers more than 10 million products which are available at a reasonable price.
- There are more than 2.5 million professionals available on this platform to guide you.
- During featured sales, you can save up to 75% in your purchases.
- There are a visual match and visual recognition technology for designing.