Xiaomi Announced the Redmi Note 3 with 4000mAh battery.
Xiaomi has officially announced the sequel of Redmi Note 3 at their event on November 24 in Beijing, China. Redmi Note 3 is the main device that they announced beside the other devices, such as Mi Pad 2 and smart home products. Redmi Note 3 is the successor of Redmi Note 2, which was launched in August 2015 with some upgrades. Starting from its aluminum body, which has not been adopted by Xiaomi before. With a thickness of 8.5 mm and a weight of 164g, the Redmi Note 3 has the same dimension with its prior.
Here is the detail specification of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
- Display 5.5-inch IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 401PPI
- Processor 2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor
- RAM 2GB or 3GB
- Internal Storage 16 or 64GB
- Camera 13 megapixel with dual tone LED flash and 5MP front facing camera
- Battery 4000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Connectivity 4G LTE Dual SIM Dual Standby, Wi-Fi ac, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Software MIUI 7
- Colors dark grey, Champagne Gold and silver
The most significant addition is the fingerprint scanner that is situated on its back side, like on the most of the other Android phones. Xiaomi claims the sensor reading speed of fingerprint is up to 0.3 second to unlock the device. Xiaomi will offer the Redmi Note 3 in two variants: a model with 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage for 899 Yuan ($140), and a version with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage for 1,099 Yuan ($172).
The other news: Xiaomi Announced The Mi Pad 2 With Windows 10 Compatibles
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.