Wow! this was my exact reaction when I discovered Wink and I had to share it with you. It’s an amazing app that monitors various devices in your home including electronics. You can see your bill before it even arrives. Wink gives you the power to know exactly how much energy you’re using or saving. This is a very practical app that allows consumers to save.
- Open- it is compatible with different brands
- User-friendly- very easy to manipulate
The app can be downloaded from Google play or Apple.
Here are some of the products offered by Wink.
The Relay Touch Screen Controlla
- Get instant access to your connected home on a touchscreen that’s tailored to you.
It contains proximity, temperature, and humidity sensors keep tabs on your environment. It also consists of smart buttons can act as light switches or turn other smart products on/off.
- It contains single or double light load gangbox with neutral wires that is not wired to an AC outlet, Wi-Fi® network, 2.4GHz router broadcasting with a 20 MHz bandwidth. It is not compatible with a 3-way light switch.
- It is perfect for keeping your property protected from intruders, this easy-to-install, battery-operated suite puts you in control of your security without monthly fees.
- The energy saving bulb contains 120 volts and 9.5 Watts. It works with voice control to dim or turns off your lights. It is approximately 4.33 X 2.36 inches
- Control this Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat from anywhere and take comfort in knowing that from now on your home will always feel just right. Not too hot and not too cold
- This smart smoke and carbon monoxide detector speaks up to tell you what the problem is and sends alerts to your smartphone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.