For those who wanted to format their PC and reinstall their Windows, you might have encountered some difficulties with getting the right ISO file. Few have found the correct copy of the Windows or files missing from it.
Windows 10 Pro has an improved security, features Cortana and is user-friendly, making it the simplest version of Windows. This new version is a mix between windows 7 and 8, with a lot more features added.
How to Download Windows 10 Pro ISO
We’re here to help you download Windows 10 Pro ISO, the full version for 32 bit and 64 bit. You can get the original product on the Official Microsoft website with your Windows 8 product key.
- Open Google Chrome and go to the Windows webpage (www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10) and download the creation tool which will let you install windows on your PC. But by doing this, you’ll have to own the legal key of windows.
- If you don’t own it, you must go to the option list in the top right corner and choose More Tools -> Developers Tools.
- Right there you will see a lot of options, from which you must toggle in the left top corner “Toggle Device Toolbar” (or the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + M)
- The left half of your Chrome browser will change. You must refresh the page and then select what edition of windows you want and click “Confirm”.
- Then you must choose the language.
- After you’ve selected the edition, you will be able to see that the download started.
Take into account that the ISO image will only be available for 24 hours, so you won’t be able to access it later than that.
After you’ve finished downloading the ISO file, you can burn it to a disk drive and start booting your PC. Now you have your official and original, full Windows 10 Pro ISO ready to use.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.