Millions of people from all around the globe are using Instagram because with only a few taps they can edit and share their photos with their followers and the rest of the world (if their profile is public). If you recently started to use Instagram, then you probably already know how to tag people in Instagram photos, and same as you can tag others, others can tag you. The truth is, we want to represent ourselves in the best possible light, and if the photo someone else shared is not as impressive, you don’t want to be tagged. Fortunately, you can remove the tag. Let’s see how to untag yourself in Instagram photos.
You may also read: How To see Instagram Posts You’ve Liked On Your iOS Device
How to untag yourself in Instagram photos
Before we begin with the guide, keep in mind that you can do this only by using Instagram app on your iOS or Android device, not the browser.
Here is what you need to do:
- Launch your Instagram app on your smartphone
- Click on your profile and once you are there, tap on
- You will see all photos you are tagged in
- Tap on the photo you want and once it opens tap on it again and when you see your username just tap on it
- Now click on Remove tag
- You will be asked to confirm the action, and you can do that by tapping on “Yes, I’m sure”.
That is all – you will untag yourself. It’s pretty simple!
Image Source: smartly.io
You may also read: How To Send A Direct Message On Instagram