Google has implemented in its Chrome browser a useful feature that allows you to translate any text online in real time. The program automatically finds all foreign words, translate them into your language and replace the original on the same page. At the same time, the font, color, and location of the text will be unchanged. This feature will be very useful to users, who often work with the English resources. In this text, we are going to explain how to translate the webpage in Google Chrome into your native language.
You also may read: How To Find A Single Word On Google Chrome Webpage
How To Translate The Webpage In Google Chrome Into Your Native Language
First of all, you need to specify your native language, if it was not installed automatically, this is how you can enable this feature:
- Launch Chrome
- On the right end of the toolbar, click on the icon in the form of three lines to open the menu
- Find “Settings” and click on it
- Scroll to the end and go to “Show advanced” section
- Find the category “Languages” and click on “Language and input settings”
- In the list, select your native language (for example French) and click on “Display Google Chrome in this language”
- Now select French, and check the box under “Offer to translate pages in this language”
- If you need a translation from other languages, click on “Add” to select another from the list.
- Click “Finish” and restart the browser.
Now you can try to use the service:
In the end of the address bar, you will find the icon with “A” letter, click on it and it will offer you to translate the page to French. Click on “Tradiure” and the page will be translated.
If the box is not displayed – you can always start the process manually. To do this, right click on the mouse button on the page in English language and in the menu you will see the option “Traduire en francais”.Click on it and the page will be translated.
Image Source: www.cdn.wall-pix.net
You may also read: How To Choose The Default Download Location In Google Chrome
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.