Zerolemon 10.000Mah Battery

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Blingtron5, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

hey Guys, does anyone have this battery ? i'm thinking about getting one but seeing how big it is i must say that scares the crap out of me... the phone look's hugee with that inside :p

Now on the other hand, i'm thinking about the time i'll have to use my phone without recharging it ( i play a lot of Games and surf the internet non stop as i have unlimited 3G data plan connection ) ...

And can u guys recommend some places to buy at a best price ?

2. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

I was using this battery in the past and i was managing to get almost 7 days out of it.... The battery is huge and when you are in some public area and you get out your phone and put it on your ear, people looking at you strange, seem's like you are a secret military or something with some kind of remote station in your hand :))

But trust me, you'll surf the internet and play games until you get bored with this monster called Zerolemon... :D

3. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

hahah, thank you man, can you also recommend me some places to buy ?

4. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

Just search on ebay for them or you can buy them directly from their website, maye you get some promotional codes and you get benefits of some discounts... Good Luck :p