Zenfone 2: #1 Smartphone On Amazon

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by teamxxlp, Jun 14, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

For awhile now, the $199 version of the Asus Zenfone 2 has been the number one seller in Unlocked Smartphones for Amazon. That's a small victory for Asus, which is trying to increase its market share in the mobile industry. Reviews for all versions of the Zenfone 2 are majority positive, and it shows that the company has some room to grow in the industry.

2. Loading...

3. Viorel2

Viorel2 New Member

Yep, it is a great phone and it's very cheap for those specs. Especially the version with the 4GB of ram. It's interesting that it has an intel x86 (from what I understand( processor, and I am curious what this means for android. Are we going to see more x86 cpu-s on the android platform? Could be quite interesting.

teamxxlp likes this.
  4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I honestly want Intel to take some market share away from Qualcomm for mainstream smartphones and tablets. Intel's processors are getting better for mobile devices, but they're not quite at the level of Qualcomm's 800 series and above for processors. More options is never a bad thing, and I hope Asus chooses to stick with Intel for its device's processors.

Viorel2 likes this.