YARPP Crashed my wordpress site:error establishing a database connection

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jaafar, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Mar 24, 2015
    yet another related posts plugin has caused my website to stop working. today i was browsing my website then i got a MYSQL database error.:error establishing a database connection

I know it was the YARPP, because i look in my error log and see it as a culprit.How to fix this:

20140429T223358: /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
    WordPress database error Can’t read dir of ‘./wrd_e4hmg/’ (errno: 24) for query show tables made by require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, yarpp_init, YARPP->__construct, YARPP->enforce, YARPP->enabled, YARPP_Cache_Tables->is_enabled
    WordPress database error Can’t open file: ‘./wrd_e4h5/wp_posts.frm’ (errno: 24) for query SHOW INDEX FROM wp_posts WHERE Key_name = ‘yarpp_title’ OR Key_name = ‘yarpp_conte

2. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Mar 24, 2015
    You have to disable, delete or deactivate all plugins to fix the issue.

Go to your file manager, locate your install directory ,then go to wp-content, then plugins, search for yet another related posts plugin and delete it.

If you dont want to delete it, then simple rename the plugin folder to plugin1 or anything

this will deactivate all plugins