windows 8 not loading black screen with cursor

Discussion in 'Windows Tablets' started by MzzSarah5, Mar 28, 2015.

1. MzzSarah5

MzzSarah5 New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    I got black screen and movable cursor on my windows 8, it works good it safe mood

how to fix this?

2. Loading...

3. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Mar 24, 2015
    1 boot your windows 8 in safe mode
    2 go to search and type msconfig
    3 navigate to start up tab
    4 disable all the high priority apps and the application that are useless
    5 save and reboot

4. MzzSarah5

MzzSarah5 New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    I still have the black screen with a mouse pointer appeared when I moved the mouse otherwise disappeared. Funny thing was if I left the black screen for over 30 minutes or more the black screen went to log on screen and it works as normal. If I shut down the computer and start again it went to black screen and just wait again. Very frustrating. I tried many suggestions from tech-geek but failed.

Can anyone out there help?

5. Charlie

Charlie Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Well, I have a similar problem, the only difference is that I have a Radeon HD8870M graphics card (Ativ Book 8). I finally managed to install an older Intel driver, but nothing related to DirectX actually works.

Another problem is that AMD still have no relevant graphics driver (they have a beta for win 8.1, but it doesn’t actually work on my system).

I cant imagine what was the reason for MS to release this half-baked sh*t which does not deserve to be called even a beta (it looks more like an early alfa for professional software testers).

6. Sabin

Sabin Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Male
    i’ve got black screen and mouse cursor on my screen even in normal or safe mode. and i cant move the cursor unless i use external mouse. i cant open task manager either… pls help me!!! i use compaq presario laptop and window 7.