Will you upgrade to the Note 5?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by FuZyOn, Jul 23, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

This year's Note device will reportedly feature a 4k Super AMOLED panel and also 4GB of RAM. It seems like Samsung are going to go with the same "premium" design we've seen on the S6.
    Do you think it's a worthy upgrade from the Note 4?

teamxxlp likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Work4it2work

Work4it2work New Member

As for many smart phones. You have to wait a few generations before a plethora of new features make it worthy of an upgrade. If you have a free upgrade I would go for it. In my opinion though, If you were going to pay for it I don't think the Note 5 will be that much more superior to the Note 4. It'll have a faster processor, but general applications will be the same for all intensive purposes.

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Meh. If they take away the expandable storage and removable battery, then a niche device becomes even more a niche device but without the productivity features. A lot of people are going to stick with their Note 4 in that case, and others might consider jumping ship altogether. On a niche phablet like this one, people really, really care about those features that Samsung plans to take away, and the company is going to learn a very tough lesson when the Note 5 doesn't sell well.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Well, I'm sure that Samsung have some quality researchers otherwise they wouldn't have taken those features away. We are the minority here, since not that many people care about expandable storage and removable battery (see iPhones).

6. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

Sure why not samsung note lines are pretty nice and good when it comes to new features.