Wifi goes in and out on the ipad mini

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Miaka_M, May 5, 2015.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_M Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I am happily connected to the wifi on my ipad mini, but then sometimes it disconnects me for some reason. I restart the wifi and then it connects me again. Its actually very annoying, especially when I am working on assignments. Am I the only one having this issue? Is there a way to fix it without going into the apple store? A note is that its usually always fully charged as well, so the battery is pretty good.

2. Loading...

3. sweetkymom

sweetkymom New Member

I have this same problem! It's not just my iPad though. It's all of my Apple products. All my Droids stay connected with no problem. I'm wondering if it has to do with Apple products alone and not just the iPad.

4. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I also have this problem with my iPad Air once in a while. I think it has to do with the upgrading software that we must go through once in a while. It was working great before all of these upgrades. Some of my apps won't even synch up either. Only my photos do!

5. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I will sometimes have the same problem, so I'm sure that it's a common problem. I know that it can be annoying which is why people are complaining about it, but it's not a huge deal. All you have to do is take off the WiFi and then put it back on, then you will be able to go back to what you are doing. If you don't mind doing that once in awhile then that's good. I'm sure that it happens with some of the other iPads they have made.

6. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I used to have this issue a lot on the iPod Touch. Sometimes I would disconnect from the wifi, as @Danielle Davidson mentioned, and then reconnect, and it seemed to resolve the issue. I had it with all of my Touches, so I don't know if it's an Apple issue, or is only specific to certain of their devices. I haven't had it on the Samsung tablet as far as I've noticed, but that's still new, so it could be that I just haven't encountered the issue yet. My wifi is sometimes spotty here in the outer limits of civilization (kidding), so I thought maybe that was the issue, but perhaps not.

7. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Yeah, sometimes I think that it might just be the WiFi to be honest. I mean it happens with my phone, so why wouldn't the same thing happen with my iPad? I mean it's just what I'm assuming. Though sometimes I do have a hard time trying to get the WiFi on my iPad. I just think that sometimes they have issues connecting with the WiFi.

8. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I have the same problem! But I don't know if it's because of the same reason, I usually use my iPad when I'm on my room, and my modem is kind of far away from there so I don't blame the iPad that much... But I use some other devices on my room and the wifi works perfectly on them, so I guess it's an IPad mini issue!