why my blackberry z10 overheating when charging?

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by Guest, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

#2 Guest, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    why my blackberry z10 overheating when charging?, every time I am charging my phone, the phone gets hot and over heat.Also, My blackberry z10 takes long to charge when the overheating is taking place.
    Can you please tell me what is causing blackberry z10 to overheat? I am running bb Operating system 10

2. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Feb 9, 2015
    Male
    Knowledge Seeker
    Are you charging you Z10

Are you charging you Z10 when it's off or on?.. if you charging your phone when it's on , then you need to stop the running applications that is in the background

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#4 Anonymous, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    Also, your BB Z10 Processor

Also, your <strong>BB Z10 Processor may Overheats or your battery may drain rapidly</strong> if you have some high CPU intensive application installed. Either on your Ram or incorrect rom loader , most likely your pre boot up process.

Try to toggle between flight mode, Close all application, then do a battery pull. Wait for 3 minute. insert your battery(do not press power button)

Let it charge off

<em>If that havn't solve your z10 from overheating, please try re-install your IS 10

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

So after testing the whole

So after testing the whole day I am sure that the push service has been the problem why the device got höt and the battery drains. After switching to polling 15min I was able to use the device the whole day without recharging! So try it it can help!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#6 Anonymous, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Hellloyo Kimone

It's acutally rare that

Hellloyo Kimone

It's acutally rare that tweaking up the functions of the mobile could tremendously increase the performance of the battery, so i'd suggest don't go for it.

And because been very responsive to the comments of people, i am going to have to tell you a lot of things, so here's what i am gonna do suggest you the best things you can do and decide for yourself -

You said that whenever you try to charge your phone, it overheats and charges very slowly. I'd like to make you a little cautious here, don't use this battery anymore because this battery emits a lot of radiation in comparison to a new one. it will go on increasing as it heats up and grows old.

Now the battery overheats as you charge it because, it cannot retain charge and it leaks it out in form of heat, your battery is charging slowly because its capacity to retain charge has been deteriorated, and this happened because of lack of care to its maintenance.

Here, do these things to make sure the prolonged life of your battery and phone:

1. When you unplug and plug your charger make sure your phone has a very low battery level, and you unplug as soon as it’s fully charged, if your phone is attached to the charger for very long periods it will heat up and cause damage to your battery you plug it for 1 hr or 10 mins you will consume one cycle so make sure every cycle counts because a battery has a certain no. of cycles which it can go through, without lowering its performance, its probably 500 cycles where its performance goes down to 80 %

2. Make sure your phone isn’t running a lot of unnecessary functions, the more it runs the more it consumes, the more it heats the more it damages your battery.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

hey what if i charged

hey what if i charged my z10 continuously like when the battery reaches to 50% and i plug in charger for some time does it cause any problem to my z10 if i plug in charger when the battery isn't low.Can any one give me a suggestion that when should i charge my z10 like when the battery is totally drained or we can plug it any time??kindly please anyone tell me

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

my BlackBerry isn't too bad.its

my BlackBerry isn't too bad.its a complement.fellas..but I dunno y it's getting too hot.while using 3g network.but wen u try to use it without a cover...its really cool..especially in charger socket

8. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Feb 9, 2015
    Male
    Knowledge Seeker
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

My BlackBerry z10 getting too

My BlackBerry z10 getting too hot..i dnt knw why..and the battery life is very poor..wht can I do?

10. cherry

cherry Visitor
    Visitor

Hi
    My black berry phone is not charing properly with the charger, and battery is very poor
    I am new user of blackberry
    please help me