Who's excited for the OnePlus Two?

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by GavinGimbo, Jun 26, 2015.

1. GavinGimbo

GavinGimbo Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

It's been a great week for OnePlus!

They've been teasing out on what the OnePlus Two would look like, and apparantly the following specifications have been confirmed:
    • A Snapdragon 810 V2.1 CPU. They stated they rigorously tested this device to make sure it doesn't heat when doing simple or heavy tasks.
    • A USB Type C connector. A very big improvement over the traditional USB 2.0.
    • .... Post will be updated as soon as more specifications are released.
    Also recently today, it has been confirmed that the OnePlus Two will be launched on July 29. You can attend this day to see the OnePlus Two via augumented reality VR cardboard headsets.

What are your thoughts? I think they're doing a pretty good job gathering the tech media.

teamxxlp likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. PulkitGoyal1997

PulkitGoyal1997 New Member

I'm really excited for it. The only thing I'm worried about is the price.
    They NAILED it with the OnePlus One in my opinion, but if the phone is overpriced, it is very likely that people won't go for it.
    OnePlus made a great start in the smartphone world, let's hope they can go big.

4. GavinGimbo

Recognized Member

It maybe below the $450 mark for the 64GB version. That's something we'll have to see on July 29!

Hopefully it will be better than the One since many people faced severed touchscreen issues.

5. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I can't imagine that phone costing anything less than $400 with the addition of an 810 and USB Type-C. The phone will probably clock in around $500, which is a more than reasonable cost, and I'd have to say that's $200 to $300 below what other companies would charge for the same features. It's nearly guaranteed that OnePlus will beat other manufacturers to the USB Type-C punch, and that's an enticing offer for consumers on its own.

6. GavinGimbo

Recognized Member

As long as they have added 4GB of RAM on their device then they will be all set for a really good release.

I wouldn't mind the $500 price tag either. Seems pretty fair to me.