Which Sony Xperia is Best?

Discussion in 'Sony' started by narshbleed60, Jun 3, 2015.

1. narshbleed60

narshbleed60 New Member

Which of the Sony Xperia Smartphones, are best? The Sony Xperia T or the Sony Xperia Z? As I am going to buy the best one out of the two.

2. Loading...

3. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

The Sony Xperia Z is without a doubt the most impressive phone that Sony has ever produced. Although the Xperia T was a good phone with some very nice features, Sony have pushed it even further with the Xperia Z to really try and cut into the market that Samsung/Apple currently dominate.
    To do this they recognised the need to offer customers some of the most impressive specifications on the market, I'll go through just a few of them with you.

Firstly the phone is extremely durable, it has been proven to be water resistant, and can be submerged for 30 minutes up to a depth of 1 meter! The screen is also scratch/shatter proof and dust resistant.
    It has a full 1080p HD 5inch screen, backed up by a 1.5Ghz quad-core processor and Sony BRAVIA engine, which gives the phone excellent speed and efficiency when running apps/browsing the internet/streaming video.
    As with previous Xperia models, the Xperia Z uses an Android operating system so you can rely on it to be simple to get used to and also have millions of apps to choose from.

4. tarverten

tarverten Member

Without a doubt, the answer is Sony Xperia Z.

Here's the reason why
    -LTE
    -it's newer technology by 6 months
    -you can wash it off under water (AWESOME!)
    -Same resolution as the Samsung Galaxy S4, 1080p 441ppi!!!!
    -sd card slot expandable to 64gb, (not 32gb)
    -jelly bean 4.1.2
    -Quad Core (not dual core)

5. blastguardgear

blastguardgear Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

6. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay New Member

The Z is a great phone. But it's also been about 2 years since that phone was new. I know Sony has the Xperia M2 as their latest. Try looking that one up.

7. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Glad to see this thread as my daughter is looking at the Sony Xperia. Verizon is her phone carrier and I wonder if they have the Sony Xperia Z or Xperia T, but I will sure tell her about the prefer one from this post.