Which Screen Protector is good for Nexus 5

Discussion in 'Google Nexus' started by Davis, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Davis

Davis New Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Male
    Guys !
    I'm purchasing a nexus 5 soon, and I want to recognize what glass protectors do you advocate?. I'll be purchasing the spigen slim armour case. I have been expecting at the glass tr, should I purchase that or how are the other stains?
    :rolleyes:

2. Loading...

3. Jonna

Jonna Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Female
    I don't know about other brands, but I had spoken before. It did precisely what it was guessed to. Missed my mobile phone and stepped on it, but my mobile screen was unscathed. However, since then I haven't superseded it because blasting out 30 bucks per shoots protector is a little.

4. Darleen

Darleen New Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Female
    Ooh, I Recommend the Nillkin Glass protector is best for mobile phone. There are also many more protector, Uppercase bounty tempered glass screen protector is best I ever bought. It is the best choice. Try this, hope you should like. :)

5. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    Screen protectors are largely unnecessary for smartphones with Gorilla Glass. You're not going to protect the device during a fall, and they can get in the way of your touches. Plus, most screen protector manufacturers create very similar products, whether you pay a dollar or $20. They might offer peace of mind, but their functional use is relatively lacking.

6. Mike_Intelliarmor

Mike_Intelliarmor New Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Male
    #5 Mike_Intelliarmor, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2017
    "Hey all, great commons and details on the Nexus 5. We just started
    selling a tempered glass screen protector for this phone that I think
    some of you might like.