Which one do you prefer Android vs iOS?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Guest, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

This is a topic often discussed and I would like to hear users opinions.I already heard quite a few people saying that iPhone IOS is more stable and more user-friendly than Android. What do you think ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

I had the iPhone ,

I had the iPhone , now I have Android. I would not come back to iPhone even if the latest model will be given to me for free. That's the answer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

iOS is not only user

iOS is not only user friendly . For some trivial stuff u have to do 1000 settings. Like Naeema , I would not ever go back to iPhone.

4. jfab

jfab Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    Definitely iOS. It's easier to upgrade with it and there is less issue. Android has a lot of bugs!

5. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

May 17, 2015
    Female
    I have used Android phones before and I have no problem with it. Maybe since I don't download much of anything, I don't run into troubles or bugs with them. Right now, I have the iPhone 5, and I don't have problem with it either. So I really like both! Though as far as making money with apps, Android beat iOS by far with their availability!

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. Aquar

Aquar New Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Female
    I wholeheartedly stick with the Iphone. I hate how they are overpriced and the battery does not last long but it's the only one I am comfortable using on a regular basis. It is very user friendly to me and it is easier to find quality apps. Unless you root your Iphone you don't have to worry about spyware/bugs on your phone as they have high standards for security.

7. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Female
    I've never used Android, but am about to try it out when my new device arrives. I don't have any issues with iOS and find it easy enough to use, so it will be interesting to see how the transition goes.

@IcyBC I'm glad you posted that, because I thought it was the other way around, and was a bit concerned, since I'm hoping to use my new device to make some money.

IcyBC likes this.
  8. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Female
    I agree with you. For me personally the iPhone is the best phone. It stinks that they do cost a lot and can't change the battery, but it's something that isn't going to change. When you buy an iPhone you know that you're getting your moneys worth. The products are able to last for a long time, so that's why I'm okay with spending more money. I think that the Android phones just come with too many problems and something it's just not worth it to get them. Plus, like you said they are more user-friendly than the Android. I noticed that sometimes it can be hard to work them because of all the different things that come with an Android phone.

9. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

May 17, 2015
    Female
    @Diane Lane my daughter has an Android phone and she has many apps that is making money with. She told me some about unlocked screen apps that she had made money and got paid, and when I looked up in the App Store, there were none for iPhone. Those would be good for you to have as you will need to unlock your screen already anyway.

Diane Lane likes this.
  10. Diane Lane

Recognized Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Female
    I just got the tablet today, so I'll probably be playing around with it over the weekend, trying to get used to the different operating system. It feels huge, compared to my iPod Touch, but I'm sure by next week, it'll probably feel just right. Once I play around on it for a while, and get used to how it works, I will check into the money making apps, and hopefully find some that work for me. I don't understand why there aren't as many for Apple. Hopefully eventually there will be.

11. JayWifi

JayWifi New Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Male
    I have used Apple devices for a long time and a couple of things I have enjoyed about them were the simplicity of the devices and the music player. The iPhone feel very easy to use while it feels not very customizable, on the other hand I have used Android OS on devices such as the Nexus and Ouya and it seems to feel sort of complex at times but very customizable. So I say if you want simplistic go with Apple, otherwise go with Android.

Diane Lane likes this.
  12. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Female
    I have both and I prefer the IOS. I have been used to it and I find its touch response very fast. Android phones or tablets that I have owned have a very slow touch response. I also love that the IOS is very sleek looking and organized. I love its lock screen feature and also its home screen. I always get confused with my samsung tab's home screen and apps screen. I will choose IOS everytime.

Diane Lane likes this.
  13. Diane Lane

Recognized Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Female
    I'm still fairly new to Android, and have used iOS for years, so am more familiar with it, but I think each has its own strengths and weaknesses. My preference would be to have both types of devices, since I think I like some of the flexibility of the Android, but also prefer the smoothness of iOS, and I feel that, at least so far, the iOS apps serve my purposes better.

14. sbatz72

sbatz72 Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Female
    I have recently purchased my first iPhone. I think it is still taking some getting used to. For this reason, I would still prefer to use the Android OS over the Apple OS.

15. turtledove

turtledove New Member

Jul 29, 2015
    iOS, definitely. I find it a lot more convenient to use over Android. It's also a lot easier to upgrade. I used to have an Andoird phone, but I find that generally the iPhone touch screens are far better than the Android ones. I'm just pretty comfortable with Apple now, and their devices may be far more expensive, but I know I'll definitely get a high quality device.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Male
    I don't mind either of them but I'm a big fan of Android. The level of customisability and freedomness is miles ahead above iOS. I can't stand Apple's locked up system, but they make good business phone.