Which do you prefer? Maxx or Turbo?

Discussion in 'Moto' started by Sahuberman, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Sahuberman

Sahuberman New Member

Being the happy owner of the recently acquired Motorola Droid Maxx, I do seem to suffer a bit from "grass is greener syndrome".
    I'm simply wondering how many of you Motorola Heads out there have a preference for the one or the other. My Verizon spokesperson has assured me that the choice I made to go with the Maxx was indeed the best. However, I think that it might have been one of those Motherly-type Jedi mind tricks. You know, the one where they convince you that what you have is the best thing in the universe simply because of the fact that you are in possession of it and that perhaps having both would be wasteful (read too expensive to justify).

What say you fellow MotoHeads?

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

The Droid Turbo is the better device by most measurements, however; it's such an ugly phone compared to the Droid Maxx. The entire Droid line is supposed to look futuristic and rugged, but the Turbo takes things a bit too far. It's just a bad looking device, and aesthetics do matter for a smartphone. That gigantic battery is incredibly nice, but I'll take a couple hours less in battery life for a device that looks rugged but actually appealing.