What's your thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Kyler, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

It's not very recognizable but a lot of people have this phone due to its low price. What do you guys think of it?

2. Loading...

3. AlexKid

AlexKid Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I've checked it out, doesn't seem too bad. It's part of the Galaxy series so I would expect it to be decent at the very least. There's nothing wrong with cheaper phones, as this helps to expand the market. There is a large influx of cheap, Chinese Android phones on the market and it's obvious that Samsung is trying to respond to this.

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

The Galaxy Grand Prime is designed for prepaid smartphone customers since it's sold through those outlets and for budget-minded consumers. The device has some pretty mediocre specs, but it'll get the job done for basic users. I wouldn't use one myself, but I know a few people that own the Grand Prime, and they don't hate it. It's good enough for them!

5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Wow, I thought I was pretty current with Samsung Galaxy devices, but I've never heard of this until now. I've had prepaid and contract phone plans in the past, so I wouldn't write either off, since they each serve a purpose. I'm sure it works well for those who need a lower end phone without a contract.