What's your least favorite app?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anorexorcist, Jul 27, 2015.

1. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Do you have any specific app that is not your favorite? It can be because is very slow or does not have the thing that are on the app review.
    I personally don't have one, yet... What about you?

#1 anorexorcist, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  2. Loading...

3. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I have one on my phone at the moment: the Apple Watch! It is annoying since I don't have the Apple watch and don't care for it. It came with updated version before the 8.4. Is it an app, or is it just an icon! I don't know, but it is useless for me.

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

The android Sell On Etsy app is my current irritant. It doesn't function the same way the Apple one did, so I'm always thrown off, because I can't see what I want/need/expect to see, so have to get on the computer throughout the day to check my stats and what is going on with the store.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Flow for reddit. The app is great, don't get me wrong, but I simply can't adjust to all the fancy stuff and the design. I stick with reddit is fun for the most time since it's simple and intuitive.

6. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I suppose all the bloatware on the HTC M9. Like why would a full grown adult with no kids want Kid Mode? I think the fact that the majority of bloat ware you cannot get rid of very easily. Now that's something that I dont like!

7. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

All the Google bloatware that came with my phone. It's rubbish, pretty much all of it is rubbish that I never use. The only Google pre-installed app that I do use is the email one, everything else is just taking up memory.

Diane Lane likes this.
  8. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Speaking of that, what the heck is hangouts? Is that related to Google+, which I never bothered to join? I guess that's part of the pre-installed bloatware everyone complains about and would like to do away with? I don't like having unnecessary things cluttering up my device.

9. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I think it's related to Google+ and from what I understand of it it's like Google's own social media network thing. Needless to say, I haven't used it either and don't intend to in the near future.

I've been reading about rooting my phone so I can do away with all that crap but I've read that on my phone rooting it will disable some of they phones functions as they run on a security thing, and rooting it takes away that security, thus disabling them. It's a catch 22...

10. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

As Susimi has said, I believe it's like Google's social media platform with links to Google+. I also believe that it is a messaging app as well to compete with all the others one out there. Personally I don't use it my self though!

Diane Lane likes this.
  11. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Probably all those "battery saving" apps. I don't know if it's just me or not, but I have tried installing a couple of battery saving apps before, but none of them really worked effectively. They just even made my phone slower and sometimes lagging.

12. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Those battery saving apps are always a ploy in my eyes and as a strict rule I never use them. Ever.

Check in you phone settings if you haven't already to see if there are some sort of battery saving functions pre-installed.

13. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I've installed quite a few my self, but I can't exactly say whether they work or if they don't work to be honest.

14. Zimbitt

Zimbitt New Member

Stupid hangouts thing, No I don't want to invite my landlord to hangout and chat with me, also I had an issue with that where it some how messed up all my money transfers and was being sent through that app for one person and that really messed me up so I hate the stupid thing.

15. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

This is another one that I hate. And the fact that it's integrated in with most android phones and with some it's actually the default messaging app which is very annoying!

On the other hand you can just hide the hangouts app