What would you like to see in the iPhone 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by queenbellevue, Apr 24, 2015.

1. queenbellevue

queenbellevue New Member

Personally, I think the 4.7 inch screen size should stay where it is, and I'd LOVE a microSD slot...but that's probably not going to happen

2. Loading...

3. introspectivgroup

introspectivgroup New Member

I would like to see more memory and a smarter Siri lol. Or to make her have more personality. But, the main thing that I would like would be extended battery power and memory.

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

The next iPhone, no matter its name, needs to come with some big improvements over the previous device. I don't care about design changes, and expandable storage will NEVER come to future iPhones unless Apple's backed into a corner. The next iPhone needs a new processor, an enhanced screen, and at least a few new features not seen in other smartphones. It wouldn't hurt to update iOS to offer more features seen in Android and other devices, too.

5. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

I think I would like to see a bigger width in the phones screen, usually iPhones have been really long in height but not in terms of width, I really would like to see the width improve. I also would like to see a unique thing that all other phones don't have, something that will surprise people and make them want to buy, since iOS is not used as much as Android is used today in the market, not saying it's not used, it is used by a lot of people but not as much, and it is for a reason.

6. jfab

jfab Member

I would love to have the front camera to be as clear as the back camera! Why is the resolution always low on the front anyway?

7. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

It is not as clear because of where it's placed, in the front. Sometimes, the design might prevent the manufacturers from actually achieving the purpose of making it better. The fact that the design in the phone prevents them to better the front camera, it's a bit difficult for them to do a new design which allows them to make it even better. I think they would have to do replanning of the whole design, or one of the cameras only be better than the other.

8. jfab

jfab Member

I know it's a lot of work, but it's still best if they could make that possible.

9. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

They sure can but the problem is whether they can be fussed to do that.

10. jfab

jfab Member

I guess it's not a buying for most that's why they aren't focusing on it.

11. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

True.

12. Miaka_M

Miaka_M Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I agree with you 100 percent about having a smaller screen for sure, a smaller screen would mean that the actual size of the phone would be smaller as well. I would love a nice ingido colour instead of the current colour schemes, they need to add in some blue. I heard rumours about removing the home button on the next phone, if they do that, I think it would be a mistake. From the comments that I a read, a lot of users are not happy with this supposed change.

13. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

You actually want a smaller screen? How come?

14. Miaka_M

Miaka_M Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Well, assuming that apple continue with their phone to screen ratio, a smaller screen would mean a smaller phone exterior, which means that it can actually fit into my pocket and my purse. I am a female and sadly our jean pockets are made pretty tiny compared to that of male jeans My current phone is too big to fit and the iphone 6 is bigger than it, so it wouldn't fit either. :( Plus, I personally have a taste for tiny things haha.

15. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

I see. Although, bigger screens are better for the eyes.

16. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

I hope the next iphone will be more resilient. My iphone's home button and power button have been stuck a lot of times already and I have had to have it repaired a couple of times. Now, the power button is stuck again.

I actually like the size of the iphone 5 better than the iphone 6. I hate big phones as they do not fit my pocket and I rarely wear bags lol. So I am expecting a medium sized phone not a large one.