What video games are you playing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Susimi, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

What video games are you playing lately, be it mobile, PC or console?

On the PC I'm playing War Thunder a lot and on the Xbone I'm playing the enhanced GTA V.

2. Loading...

3. joshposh

joshposh Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I'm currently playing "The Evil Within" for the PS3. Great game. Lots of blood, gore, and zombies. My favorite combination.

4. vegito12

vegito12 New Member

I am playing The Cat lady, Pc on the Steam site and it involves depression and suicide and also gore as well and we find out there are 5 parasites who need to die who are evil and may try to befriend you in the process. It is interesing and the puzzles can be mindblowing and also at times the scenes change and they look great and a nice game and has seven chapters and around 15 hours to play the game. The witcher is another one on the Pc and the enhanced version has improved the glitches and bugs that used to occur before and also a ncie game to play and also 70 hours and over game as there a side quests and also some fights can be longer.

5. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I'm a bit shocked. Last night I had a battle on War Thunder and came away with 17 aircraft kills. I knocked 17 other players out of the sky. I just can't believe it even now as I usually only manage 5 at best. Maybe it was the aircraft I was using? I can't say it was tactics as I was going for any enemy that was closest to me. Either way, I feel a combination of shock, proudness(?), and feel a little bit of a cheat for being able to get so many kills.

6. devinametallic

devinametallic New Member

LOVE THIS GAME.

7. DukeMadThane

DukeMadThane New Member

I am only playing mobile games these days; I haven't had a tv in a few years. My favorite games are: Two Dots, The Tribez, Monster Busters, Diamond Digger Saga, Cookie Jam, Candy Crush.

8. Nonn

Nonn New Member

I'm currently playing HIll Climb Racing, Traffic Racer and Repulze. Racing games are about the only games I can play nowadays. Maybe a first person shooter once in a blue moon.

9. henchman21

henchman21 New Member

I've been spending all my free time playing Skyrim lately.:D

10. Nonn

Nonn New Member

Skyrim looks like an interesting one. Might have to check it out.

Can anyone recommend some fun, addicting games?

11. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

War Thunder is a good one if you like to work towards unlocking stuff & levelling up your crew members. It's pretty good fun and it's a pretty good feeling when you have a good battle where you've managed to knock out several other enemy players and contributed greatly to your teams success.

Yesterday I got Project CARS for the Xbone. So far so good. The lighting effects and the graphics are the best I have seen in a racing video game. It also has a camera tool but movement of it seems somewhat limited and the car handling seems a bit dull compared to other games like Forza & Gran Turismo. It's probably a case of getting used to it but other than that it seems to be a really nice game.

12. introspectivgroup

introspectivgroup New Member

I am going to have to check Project CARS. I love car games and cars in general lol. I have not had much time to play as much as I wanted to, but I am really looking forward to it because I have some down time coming up SOON! super excited about that.

13. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I don't think you'll be disappointed, it's a really nice looking game. One thing I forgot to mention in my last post were the sounds. They are incredible! The roars of the engines to the squealing of the wheels as you go fast through a corner all sound perfect.

14. anurag

anurag New Member

LAN gaming all the way for me. I've been playing THE UNREAL TOURNAMENT GOTY version 1999 with my roommates. Lot's of fun.

15. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Did anyone every play any of the Joint OPS games? They were basically MMO's & it was some of the best gaming I experienced while playing them. In it's heyday, which was about 10 years ago now, there were servers with over 100 people playing on them and it was great fun. Sadly I haven't been able to find a similar game that have had that many people playing at once. Oh well, good times and some good memories.

16. introspectivgroup

introspectivgroup New Member

Sounds like my son will love it. I am always looking for awesome new games for us to play together in our downtime. Thanks so much for the share.

17. snowmanpoint88

snowmanpoint88 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Hmmm. Here are some of the new (new for me, at least) games that I am playing across different platforms:

For PS3: Skyrim, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The Sims 3
    PC: The Sims (Yes! The classic one!), various browser games (Viking Clan, etc.)
    Tablet: Marvel Future Fight, Adventure Capitalist, Text Twist, Battle Camp

18. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

If he likes cars then he will love it I'm sure. Glad to be of help.

What's Skyrim like? I've never really looked into it that much.

19. snowmanpoint88

snowmanpoint88 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

It's RPG, and really really awesome. You get to choose which class your character would be, and do everything and anything you like! Right now, I am finishing the main quest which involves killing a super cool dragon. Anyway, once I get that out of the way, I can start on the sidequests. There are like hundreds of them. Basically, the game is as epic as LOTR with great graphics.

20. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

What character classes are there and what sort of quests do you have to do? And how big is the game world in which this all takes place, is it one landmass or several islands?

21. GenevB

GenevB New Member

FIFA is one video game which I shall play to the very end of my days, I also play Mortal Kombat 9 and GTA V on my Xbox.