What ROM do you guys Recommend ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Iamyou, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hy people, i'm on Kitkat ROM on my Note 2, but it has alot of problem and sometimesmy phone is freezing, i need to restart it to take it back to functional again, i was wondering which will be the best ROM to install into the Galaxy Note 2... o_O

2. Loading...

3. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    oh no, you did not ask this question :D:D, Best ROM it dosen't exist, is veryone tastes, if this will make you feel comfortable, im'm on Kitkat too and it dosen't bother me that sometimes little bug's appears, and the end is technology and sometimes it fails...

if you dont like the KK, you have the option to go back to your previous ROM... just flash it via ODIn and that;s it :D

4. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

Mar 24, 2015
    hy Blingtron, well, i just try to find the most suitable ROM for my daily use, i really don't want to surf the internet and the phone is crashing or to download some movies and in the middle of the download the phone restart :(

i was using 43 in the past, but that one has alos bug's, sometime the bluetooth dosen't want to turn on on the Jellybean...

5. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    if that was the only Bug, you canflash again the 4.3 don't forget to wipe data and cache before installing... i personally think Jellybean will serve you best that KK if you said that BT was the only problem on 4.3 ... Good Luck