What phone case/cover do you have?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by srock, Jul 14, 2015.

1. srock

srock New Member

What kind of phone case or cover do you have on your s5? I have the basic rubber one which I find protects it very well. I used to have the flip-case for my s4 and that did not protect the screen which eventually broke.

2. Loading...

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I'm also not a fan of the flip cases to be honest. While I don't have an S5 anymore, all I had was the basic rubber case, that protected the phone well enough, and it also meant the phone wasn't too big and bulky to use.

Amazon are the best place to get any type of case you need, and a lot are relatively cheap aswell. I think I paid about $8 for nine and it lastest 2 years and I never had any problems with it.

4. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I bought Otter cases from Amazon for all the iPhone users in my home! They are really the best ones in my opinion. They cover the screen, and the cushion back will absorb the small drop. I feel safer with the Otter case for my phone.

5. srock

srock New Member

Honesty, I did like to flip design for the one reason that it made a little stand that was convenient for taking photos, and other hands-free needs. I miss that feature. I would buy a flip case again if I could find a high quality one that stays closed with some kind of velcro or snap. That way if it falls it actually protects the screen. The flip case I had previously was by samsung and it actually replaced the phone back cover, and flipped from there. So it didn't add much bulk. The current case I have is the basic rubber case, which I bought from amazon for $3. Deal.