What made you choose the Note 2?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by DukeMadThane, May 4, 2015.

1. DukeMadThane

DukeMadThane New Member

The Note 2 is my first smartphone and I love it to bits. When I initially went to get a phone, I was considering an Iphone, but the shape of it was unpleasant to me, so I gravitated to the Note 2 directly. I actually saw this phone being used in a drama and I found the size to be aesthetically pleasing. Once I got my hands on it, I found this phone to be very user friendly and the big screen is great for the types of apps I like to use (mainly games and fb).

2. Loading...

3. vegito12

vegito12 New Member

I bought it as, it was a bit cheap and also it can last two days without having to charge it each day which is good and also a nice touchscreen phone and also nice to use as well. The camera has shown to be good, and have enjoyed taking photos on it and good at sending messages and also calling and can find the numbers as well stored in the phone. The pen input was a nice feature and, could use it when not wanting to use hands to type in a message and quite a good phone for smart phone users.

4. henchman21

henchman21 New Member

I got the Note II because it was the right price and had a good battery and a good size screen.
    Plus I like the pen .

5. Nonn

Nonn New Member

I signed up for a plan with Koodo and the Note 2 was the most attractive one they had. I love the big screen. It's just an all around good phone. It's been a year and I haven't had any problems with it.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I think for a lot of people, they might be put off by the size of the note, but for people who like the big screen, then there's no doubt that the note devices are amongst the best you can buy.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

It was kind of the best phone when I had it a couple of years ago. I also enjoyed the idea of having a phablet that I can use at work to make my life much easier.
    It was a great phone and it still is nowadays, I recommend it to everyone that's looking for a cheap but good phablet.

8. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Functionality in terms of specifications like cpu, ram and all. I would also say the screen resolution and the length of the phone, I really like it.

9. Anu

Anu New Member

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is great smartphone.It offers 5.5 inches (Large) display,8 MP Primary camera and 3100 mAh, Li-ion battery.It offers Excellent camera and Powerful configuration, no lagging or sluggishness.To find a great lenovo smartphone you should go for 91mobiles