What is the best app for you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dyanmarie25, Jul 14, 2015.

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

As a huge music lover, my most favorite app is definitely Spotify. I love being able to browse and stream different genres of music. I could even listen to audio books on Spotify. :) What about you?

2. Loading...

3. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I don't really have a favourite app to be honest. In constantly looking out to see what the latest apps are out there and what they do. But favourite app, I just have no idea to be honest!

As for favourite game app, I can say Real Racing 3 is my favourite app as it's the only game I have on my phone! And it's pretty decent to.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

4. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

With my new phone my favourite app so far has to be Poweramp. I'm using the trail version at the moment and I'm finding it a really nice music player to use. It's got a lot of features and has a shuffle feature that I really like.

I'm considering buying the full version.

5. k9cb

k9cb New Member

One of my most-used apps that isn't like a default, everyday app (like Google maps, for example) is Duolingo. It's an awesome and convenient language learning app. Right now, I'm currently studying Italian and, to a lesser extent, Spanish.

It tracks your progress and streaks, and you progressively lose strength in certain subjects if you don't practice them. The idea is that you are challenged to study those subjects once you start to forget. There is also a desktop version. There you can practice translating text and it has some other feature not available in the mobile version, but I actually prefer the mobile version. It's just simpler and more convenient. I actually use speech recognition to enter text so I can also practice my pronunciation.

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I’m addicted to Tumblr so I think that’s my favorite app, even if it’s a little bit crappy and slow sometimes I still love it and spend a lot of time on it. I also like Vent, it’s an app where you can post things that you don’t say to other people for fear to be judged, and it’s really nice because people are really supportive there!

Diane Lane and dyanmarie25 like this.
  7. hosewalker

hosewalker New Member

Twitter is my favorite app. Its so useful and easy to use. The actual app is beautiful and elegant and runs very smoothly on all the devices I have it on. Spotify is a close second for me but sometimes the app is unresponsive on android.

8. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

I have a lot of favorite apps. Just like you, I also love Spotify. It is a nifty little app that enables me to listen to music without the need to download it. Pretty awesome if you ask me as I need my space in the phone for other stuffs.

I also love my social networking apps. Facebook and Instagram just to name a few. I need this to be updated with my friends or even current events. Also I follow some celebrities too so I know the latest gossip about them lol.

9. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I also love Tumblr! :):D When I was still a teenager, I was sort of an active user of Tumblr. It's my favorite place to rant and talk about my fandoms and silly ideas. I have never heard of Vent before though.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I love Xposed Installer and all of its plugins! I can't live without a rooted phone and all these add-ons. They make my life so much easier and they give a nice feel to the phone.
    I also like Showbox for all the movies and shows available! :D

Diane Lane likes this.
  11. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

My recent favorite app is PBS! I can streamline what I want to watch through Chromecast or watch a show when I am away from home. I just thought it is a nice free app and it allows you to watch all sorts of shows unlike NBC, History, and other apps. PBS doesn't have restriction on all the shows that they aired on television. Since I no longer have cable, this is how I keep myself entertained :)

Diane Lane likes this.
  12. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Instagram is one of my favorite apps. It was one of the first apps I downloaded onto the new tablet, because it had stopped working in the iPod Touch, and I was so happy to get it back. Although it's technically a business account, I like the followers I have, and enjoy interacting with them, so had missed that when the app stopped functioning.

I can't believe I had forgotten to download tumblr onto the tablet. I need to get back into posting on it. I had the same issue with that app as Instagram, so felt as if I were functioning with one hand tied behind my back when browser upgrades caused problems on the Touch, so I'm really happy to be able to get back to using the apps I love.

I couldn't function without Echofon, because I use it for marketing, as well as keeping in touch with friends, and up with the news.

IcyBC likes this.