What do you love about Samsung Galaxy S6?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Kyler, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

What do you love the most on the Samsung Galaxy S6? What made you upgrade from your previous phone to that particular phone? I think mainly, I would like it because of the design and specifications, they're more reliable than previous phones. Share with us what you love about it the most, and if you don't love anything, share why not!

2. Loading...

3. PulkitGoyal1997

PulkitGoyal1997 New Member

The display is great.
    The fact that the charger has been greatly improved is also cool. Better S-voice.
    But the best thing is that it can multitask better than most phones in the market.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I like the build quality. The glass combined with the aluminum frame gives it a nice and premium feel. I also like that it's a good phone overall that is very snappy.
    The display is the most beautiful among all the phones today.

5. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member

I'd choose the processor as a reason to upgrade. It's comparable to the Snapdragon 810 withou tthe heat issues, and I'm all about processing power. Of course, the device still gets warm, but that's true of most smartphones today, except perhaps iOS and Intel-powered devices. That's not even a sure thing, though. Each company treats thermal design differently after all.

Kyler likes this.
  6. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

teamxxip that's a great thing about it, the processor.
    PulkitGoyal1997 indeed.

7. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member

There is one issue with the Exynos processors, and that's whenever something isn't working right. Sometimes, Samsung's Exynos-powered devices experience major hiccups out of the blue. The processors are incredible until something goes wrong. It might not happen often, but it's this weird situation where the performance just drops like a rock unexpectedly. It's more pronounced than with what I've seen in Snapdragon chipsets. I'm still impressed by the Exynos processors, though.

8. Mongoose87

Mongoose87 New Member

I am on the fence about getting the Galaxy 6. I have an S5 and have the option to upgrade the the 6. Are there any major differences? I already know that I want to stay in the Samsung family after experiencing the iPhone, I couldn't be happier with Samsung. However I heard that its really just bigger then the 5, operates the same and I was told that most people don't notice any changes. With how things upgrade these days I don't know if I should get the 6 or just hold tight for the next Samsung phone.