what are your guys favourite games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yosh, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Yosh

Yosh New Member

Hey there! What's your favourite game to play to kill time? I personally love rpg and fps games like team fortress and the fallout games! I also enjoy the elder scrolls games along with other things like the sims! What do you guys play? What do you play on, PC or a console?

2. Loading...

3. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I can't say that I am a gamer, but I like Candy Crush Soda! My son got me hooked on the original Candy Crush when we were at the doctor office waiting for tests. I don't like anything else, so Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda are my favorite.

4. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

If I just want to kill some time I'll play a quick battle on War Thunder. Lately though I seem to be playing a lot of Project CARS and I've found that I'll just do some hot laps if I need to kill a little bit of time.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I mostly play Hearthstone and LoL nowadays as online games, since I don't really enjoy the other ones. I also play FIFA 15, MC:SP and some other indie games to kill time.

6. NicCris

NicCris New Member

My perfect time waster is Bunny To The Moon! That thing is hard as nails. But also fun. And it's not endless, so there's actually a goal to strive for; it can be beaten.

7. Aquar

Aquar New Member

I mostly play the console but I love the Sims so I try to play that when I can. I like music/rhythm games. When I'm out I will usually play Mario Party on the 3DS.

8. llfsa

llfsa New Member

I've been playing a lot of Fallout 3 recently in order to get up to speed for the Fallout 4 launch. I'm hoping to finish it this week so I can finally move on to New Vegas.

9. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

Does My Boo count as a game? Lol. I love this little.. Ah what is boo again? Marshmallow? I love dressing her up and decorating her rooms. I am at level 40 already I think!

10. joshposh

joshposh Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

To get a quick fix while I'm waiting for the time to pass I usually play call of duty black ops and fight the zombies in Kino Der Toten. That is an intense game if you are a good zombie dodger and know the map really well. It takes a lot of skill and reaction time to play that game.

11. roarzie

roarzie New Member

The only game I play nowadays is League of Legends, and that's all. I used to be way more into video games, but I don't have enough time or patience for them these days.

12. theGIJST

theGIJST New Member

Well I like a lot of different games, and types of games. For example, I like online games like Battlefield 3 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I liked playing Call of Duty, Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2 before, as well. But I grew out of CoD a long time ago, ever since MW3 came out, which I hated. I stopped playing Team Fortress 2 because I got bored of it, and Dota 2 because I don't have anyone to play with. As for single-player games, I LOVE the Fallout and Elder Scrolls franchises, and I can't wait for Fallout 4. Anyone else gonna get that?

Other than that, I am currently playing Far Cry 3 and Metro: Last Light and 2033 Redux, which I bought during the recent summer sale on Steam. Also, I occasionally fire up my GTA V, which is also a great game to kill time. Didn't finish all the heists yet, still have stuff to do.

13. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I love playing puzzle games and mystery games on my computer such as The Scruffs. I also do love The Sims game series. :)

chloerice001 likes this.
  14. ApexBlue

ApexBlue New Member

I am currently between games. Right now, I'm playing a game called Path of Exile. It's a lot like Diablo but more interesting in that there are more classes and depending on how you build your character they can branch out and play entirely different from each other. It's really good, but relies too much on grinding for higher level equipment.

I have played League of Legends but lost my patience for it. There's too much grief when you get bad teammates. Other than that, I am excited for a lot of the space simulator games out there. Star Citizen is a game in development I sometimes check up on. I want to get Elite: Dangerous right now, but want the whole experience with a joystick and throttle.

Fallout 4 is going to be epic. @theGIJST

15. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

On my phone I play a lot of Real Racing 3, although it does seem to take me quite a lot of time to complete which I suppose is a good thing. There are also a lot of online racing so makes a difference than just playing with Ai.

As for at home on my desktop PC - I've got quite a few steam hours of Euro Truck Simulator, yes it may seem boring but it's not as bad as you may think! I throughly enjoy driving my truck all round Europe with my cargo. I also play Project Cars although it can get boring at times because I'm just driving go karts around which are not the funnest thing to drive unfortunately

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

16. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I used to be addicted to Sims when I was younger but I currently only play it on my cell phone, I also like Candy Crush Soda, and The Simpsons: Trapped Out, and a really cool and catchy game called Bricks… this last one it’s kind of difficult sometimes but it’s really entertaining and It makes you think a little bit. I don’t play that much games but I like to try them out!

17. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I also like puzzle games, and solitaire. I'm looking forward to downloading a few new to me game apps, possibly a hidden object game.

18. hosewalker

hosewalker New Member

My favorite game on my android is Flappy Bird. I know it isn't available on the Google Play Store anymore but I got an APK. The game is so fun yet so challenging. I'm actually quite annoyed that the developer of the game took it down. A lot more people would have gotten to experience how good that game was if he didn't.

19. chloerice001

chloerice001 New Member

for most, I've been playing with decision based games and logic games. Life is strange, beyond two souls and last of us remastered. those are the games I play for my console and pc. But with mobile, I have free flow, honeydayblitz 2. Both are logic games.

20. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

Mine would be NBA2k15, FIFA, Dead Trigger and Need for Speed.

21. chloerice001

chloerice001 New Member

I like playing puzzles too. :) try honeyday blitz 2. Really cute game.