What App Doesn't Exist, That You Would Like To See Created?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diane Lane, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I was going to post about one I have been wanting and needing for years, that I was promised a couple of years ago, but just double checked before posting, and I see that there's finally a (beta) app for it in the Google Play Store. Hopefully it will work out, because it's been difficult to be productive without that particular app.

Is there an app you've been yearning for, but it doesn't exist? What is it, and what would it do? Maybe someone will read it here and create it.

2. Loading...

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I never really thought about it. I'd love to have a YouTube app that works better (I have some buffering problems here and there) and also a way to make smooth scrolling available on my phone.

4. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

What a good question - It's so good I cant even come up with one my self. So what if I was to say, every decent app in 1! So no need to flick through different apps to do different things when you can have everything in 1?

Diane Lane likes this.
  5. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I was thinking about this the other night and an app I'd love to see is a type of walking app.

The idea I have in my head is that you could open the app that has your position on the map (or you set your own position to start from) and then you set a radius which creates a ring around you showing that radius. Lets say a two mile radius. You then press a button and a pointer appears in anywhere in the radius you've selected. The position is random every time you press it.

This would be great I think because if you want to go for a walk but don't know where to go to, you could open the app and let it determine a place to walk to.

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

There may be some way of creating that, with enough skills and money. I like the idea of not having to keep switching apps, especially when I'm trying to be productive. It would be nice if I had one app that would show me my two shops simultaneously, that I could use to sync listings between them, so I wouldn't have to go into the one and delete a listing when it sold in the other shop.

Your comment about not having to switch from app to app just reminded me that I haven't even downloaded my news apps to the new tablet yet :eek:. I've been too busy with other things, so I guess it's time to do that, so I know what's going on in the world.

7. Aquar

Aquar New Member

When I want an app it is usually something that is unattainable. I really wish there was an app that could get you a job that wasn't so generic..maybe a virtual job placement service. Yeah that'll happen. Or the very least, a job search app where it would show you what businesses are coming soon but I'm not sure how that would work considering if everyone had the app then everyone in your town would be able to jump on it.
    Another thing I've always wanted was an app that will help you find stuff you've lost like a more efficient metal detector but not sure how they would implement that either. The last thing I thought of was an app to manage my gastritis. They have that kind of thing for diabetes but not a thing on gastritis.
    I live in a fantasy oh well.

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I would love a virtual job app wherein you can get paid by answering questions using your phone, sort of like a ChaCha guide or something like that. It would be fun to earn money on the side. ;):cool: