Unfortunately MTP Application has Stopped ? How to Fix ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Blingtron5, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

hello fellas, i was just copying some pictures and music files yesterday to my phone and suddenly i have experience the this problem , more exaclt MTP Application has Stopped .. is this a common issue as i read more people using G nexus have this problem also ... :( and how can be fixed ?

2. Loading...

3. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

it seems that MTP method is the biggest fail in history, unfortunately i have had this problem also but, for me the only solution was to download Airdroid from the Playstore and transfer my files... Give it a try and tell's me if it;s working...

4. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

i get an error while installing this app, it say's : App could not be installed into your phone wtf o_O

5. JimSmith92

Recognized Member

which ROM are u using ? make sure you have enough internal storage when you install the app

6. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

I'm using Android 4.2.2 rooted, with CWM installed , but i guess it has nothing to to with the MTP

7. JimSmith92

Recognized Member

from what i read, the only solution to this is to update the MTP drivers and some people report that on 4.3 they don't have this issue, soo you eitehr try to update the drivers or flash the 4.3 JellyBean , good luck

8. Mark Ludlow

Mark Ludlow Visitor
    Visitor

I have Android 5.0 on my Samsung Note 3. I get the MTP failure notice nearly hourly. Flakey cabling, perhaps?