Trivia Crack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diane Lane, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Does anyone play Trivia Crack? I think I'd be interested in playing, but from what I've seen, it's only available as interactive, where you play against others. I get impatient waiting for people to respond, so prefer to play games that are single person, so maybe I should skip Trivia Crack and look for a plain trivia single player game app instead?

IcyBC likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Yes, I do! My children download Trivia Crack on my phone and had me played with them for the first month. Now, they are not playing with me anymore, and like you, I get tired of waiting for response from them. The game is sitting on my phone at the moment and I am thinking of delete it to save space on my phone.

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Recognized Member

@IcyBC Since there apparently isn't a single user/player option, I will have to look for another app that allows me to play trivia by myself. It's good mental stimulation, and I think I'd enjoy it. I have a word search game I play right now that I enjoy, but it uses different skills, and I'd like to expand the breadth of which brain functions I'm using.

IcyBC likes this.
  5. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

@Diane Lane I have Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda installed, and I play them while waiting somewhere! It is a mindless game but it keeps me occupied for the time being without pacing the office. My mom is almost 90 years old, and I am responsible to take her to her doctor, dentist, eyes, and testing center. I have lots of times on my hands waiting at those places :)

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. Diane Lane

Recognized Member

When I get my tablet, I will probably get more game apps. Not gaming apps, mind you, just lower level ones like we've been talking about. I don't need intense graphics or things like that, because my games are pretty simple, but they are very useful as you said, when waiting for appointments, in line, etc. Wow, congratulations to her on her longevity! I'm sure you do spend a lot of time waiting. I don't always mind those things, because I'm a people watcher, but sometimes it does get boring, and the games or a book come in handy.

IcyBC likes this.
  7. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I also installed Kindle and the Bible apps on my phone. Sometimes, reading is good, but with so much noises around me all the time, I lost track of what I was reading, thus game comes into play :) What kind of tablet are you getting?

Diane Lane likes this.
  8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I do play Trivia Crack! It's a fun game and it's a good time waster when you don't have anything to do. That being said, I recommend Quiz Up as an alternative to this game. I like it better.

Diane Lane likes this.
  9. Diane Lane

Recognized Member

@IcyBC I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. It should be here around Thursday, yay! I also have a Kindle app and some others that relax me, which is always good when I'm waiting in line or for an appointment. I really enjoy TellingBirds, Zen of Snow, Screen Clean, and My Aquarium, on top of the game apps I play.

@FuZyOn Quiz Up sounds interesting, I'll have to look for that one, thanks!

IcyBC likes this.
  10. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I used to play it. It's a good game but after awhile they just start to get annoying. I played for months because I liked winning against people, but then it just got boring. A game that is even better than that is QuizUp. It's better because there are so many more categories that you can choose from. I mean you can think of just about any category and they will have it. And you can see how you rank against other people in the world, and around the state that you live in. I just like having more to choose from than Sports and the other categories that they have.

11. Katie Miller

Katie Miller New Member

I love Trivia Crack, it definitely is just that too, crack. It is one of those you have to wait for others to take their turns, which can be annoying. If I want to play, I want to play an entire game right now. I wouldn't recommend it if that's something you're looking for.

Diane Lane likes this.
  12. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Sport category is the one I am at my worst and every time I landed on that one, it showed me my percentage which made me feel even"stupider", but it is not like I have a choice to pick another category. I don't like waiting forever for the other player to respond and some time the game expired. Anyway, it is still a good game and I enjoyed it :)

I will check out QuizUp, thank you!

Diane Lane likes this.
  13. Diane Lane

Recognized Member

Haha, I would definitely skip the Sports category. I know almost nothing about sports, and am not interested in learning. I would probably do better on most other things. I saw Candy Crush in the App store, but skipped it for now, I'm trying to populate my regular ones like eBay, Etsy, Etsy Seller, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and once I get those set up, I'll check into more games. I guess I have sounds turned on for everything, and it keeps making all these noises, and I have no idea what they are :p.

14. theGIJST

theGIJST New Member

I played a lot of Trivia Crack before, and I never had a problem waiting to respond, since I usually played with my girlfriend. We would play a lot when we're together, so it's kind of like a real time game. Anyhow, if you don't have a friend or family member who you can play with, just send game requests to a lot of people and start a bunch of games. When you have a bunch of games, you kind of always have a turn waiting. I had so many games open at one time that I just stopped playing completely for a few days. Not very nice of me, but there were so many games available for me. I used to play that a lot before, but I stopped eventually and removed it.

15. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I have never heard of this game before, but yeah, it seems pretty interesting one to play since you are competing against other people. That would definitely make the game gripping.

16. Diane Lane

Recognized Member

I'm glad this thread got bumped up, because I'd forgotten the name of this app. I'm going to go look for QuizUp in a minute.

@theGIJST Thanks, I'm not really into waiting or responses, or playing with strangers, since I already have one stalker, but I know some people do that, and have a lot of fun. I'm more cautious, although I did have the Ruzzle app on my iPod Touch, in case I changed my mind, and decided to try it out.