Ths Galaxy S4 is great for playing games.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Industry Post, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Industry Post

Industry Post New Member

I have the Galaxy S4 and I love having so many great games on my phone. My favorites are Subway Surfers and Temple Run 2. What are your favorite smartphone games?

2. Loading...

3. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

My favorite game would have to be Temple Run, and Flight Simulator from the Google Store. I really love simulator games and I have found them to be very fun through the phone. Subway Surfers is actually a nice game but I don't think it made my favorite list.

4. vegito12

vegito12 New Member

I have enjoyed playing Clash of the clans and how you can build your city and also, how you can fight other tribes and also get coins and also get better troops and also win more battles and upgrade clan as well. Another game is Scarface you have the actors voices in the game and feels like you are living the movie and looks great and also nice to play as Tony montana in the game and easy to play as well. Lego Startwars is good and, the lego version of the the movies with added comedy in it and looks great to play and nice as well.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I play a lot of Hearthstone and Soccer Stars, and that keeps me busy for a while. I also enter on OSM from time to time and play a little bit of 8Ball Pool.

6. polski691

polski691 New Member

Indeed, the S4 boasts a very high performance and is ideal for playing games.

I am more of a strategy fanatic, and my favorite games reflect that. Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Towerfall, 98% and Angry Birds are some of my favorite games, although I do dabble in First Person Shooters and kart racers from time to time. I used to actively play Angry Birds Go! until a while back, but the power up system irked me, and I have since stopped.

7. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

That's actually not true at all. The Galaxy S4 used to boast a powerful Snapdragon 600 SoC with an Adreno 320 GPU, but those are midrange specs by today's standards. You're not going to be able to run more demanding games with smooth movements and high frame rates. The device definitely shows its age at this point, and it's not an intensive gaming device at all.