The Best And The Worst Phone You've Had

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Susimi, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Susimi

Susimi Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

As the title, what's the best and the worst phone you've owned?

Best

The best phone I've ever had has to be the Sony Ericsson W800i. The W800i was the Walkman version of the K750 and when I was buying it I had a choice of the two and went with the W800i. I didn't regret it as served me very well for many years. It had a memory card slot but it took a memory stick pro duo as opposed to the microSD's around now. Towards the end of having it the middle "joystick" started to stick a little and the plastic protective covering over the screen came away but it still worked brilliantly. In the end I changed it and was sad to see it go. I think I ended up exchanging it for another phone

Worst

I'm a great fan of Sony Ericsson/Sony phones, but the worst phone I've had was when they first started doing their slide phones. I had the W580, actually I had a lot of them, and they all were terrible. The screen connections were very flimsy so even if you so much as patted it in you pocket the screen would become broken. This happened with the first one I had within a couple of hours of having it. I changed it every time it happened and I must have had 4 to 5 new phones within the space of two months. In the end I didn't change it and bought a Samsung slide phone instead.

2. Loading...

3. joshposh

joshposh Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

The best phone I ever had was a phone from nextel that I owned 10 years ago believe it or not. It was military grade and could take a beating. You could drop it, stomp on it, and pour water on it and it would still work perfect. Forget about the bells and whistles. If you are on the go and get dirty a lot then that was the phone for you. Perfect for people who like to be outdoors and roughing it.

The worst phone I ever had was a company phone that was issued to every hotel employee. Talk about a low budget phone that was ugly and not laid out right. It was a early verizon phone.

4. theGIJST

theGIJST New Member

I can't decide if I would name the best phone the one I currently have, the LG Bello, or the K800i which I used 7 years ago. I have bene using the Bello for over six months and I love it so far. It's very smooth and rarely locks up or anything, which my other smartphones did all the time. The screen is nice, and the camera is pretty good for some light to moderate photographing. And the K800i was the first phone with a camera that I had, and I loved it and had used it for around 2 years when I got it. I lost it eventually, and didn't own a phone for a while after that. All the other smartphones I had, other than the Bello, were very slow.

The worst one I had was a Sony Xperia Tipo. It was very small, and horribly slow. I only had Facebook and Messenger installed and it locked up all the time. And even Viber was very slow on it to the point of being unusable.

5. kitkat8673

kitkat8673 New Member

The best phone I have had is currently my 5s in gold. I love it because I have dropped it so many times without a case on and it wouldn't break! I hated my 5c iPhone. The stupid thing broke after a YEAR of use. All of a sudden the screen had stopped working correctly. And it just eventually died. It was the shortest amount of time I have ever had a phone before it died.

6. k9cb

k9cb New Member

The best phone I ever had was the one I have now: a note 3. It's obviously not the newest model, but I tend to wait until I'm desperate for an upgrade before I make the plunge. I takes me a while to justify spending that kind of money. Anyway, I love the large screen size. It's awesome for reading and videos.

My worst phone was probably my first phone. An orange LG slider phone (don't remember what model) that was awesome to me at the time because it had mp3 ringtones. Times sure has changed in 10 years or so.

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

The best phone I ever had was a Nokia 5230. I have used it for about five years, and I never had problems with it. I have also dropped my phone a lot of times before (unintentionally, of course), and it got wet a couple of times as well, but still, its performance never became slow. Actually, it is still working just fine but I have already bought a new phone since its exterior design is not that good anymore.

The worst phone I ever had was a Cherry Mobile Bubble. It was always lagging; I couldn't even send a decent text message using it. Very frustrating.

8. hosewalker

hosewalker New Member

The best phone I've had is my current, A Lenovo G3. I bought it not expecting a lot from it and it has turned out to be a great, great phone. I bought it really cheap at around $100 and I've been pleasantly surprised by its quality. My worst phone was probably my cracked Iphone 4, it was very slow and horrible to use.

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I think the worst phone I've ever had was an old Nokia that would randomly shut down and the battery didn't last that long. It's hard to decide what was the best phone for me since the day I got introduced to the Android ecosystem also marked the day I started to work with a lot of high-end phones.

10. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I like all my phones that I have had but my best one has to be the iPhone 5. Everything seems to run smoothly, and fast even though it will be three years old soon.

The worst one I had was the SideKick which I bought it through a company in China on eBay. It didn't last more than two months. Since it already took roughly two months for delivery, I just didn't want to go through the trouble of sending back and waited for another two months for the replacement.