Tell Us About Your Huawei Smartphone Experiences!

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by teamxxlp, May 17, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I've used a few Huawei devices over the years but never for more than an hour or two. Have you owned a Huawei device before? Did you like it? I feel like the devices are decent enough, but I'm not sold on the company's flagship devices. What are your thoughts?

2. Loading...

3. Aquar

Aquar New Member

It might have been because it was a locked phone but I payed 100 for mine and ended up selling it for only 5. It would be slow a lot. It just didn't have much space, probably due to all the bloatware. I even rooted it but was still not able to get rid of all the bloatware.

4. AceOfSp4D3s

AceOfSp4D3s New Member

I currently own a Huawei Ascend Y300. I feel like it's a decent smartphone. I've had it for the past year and a half, and I think there is a good relation between the cost of the phone and it's capabilities. I can't say it's awesome, as it has many limitations and usually gets pretty slow when using some apps. But overall, I think the device is good. If you don't plan on spending a lot on a high end smartphone, I feel like this is a viable choice.

5. suegiplaye

suegiplaye New Member

I use my Huawei phone all day. It is very fast when it comes to texting. I know it is not a popular phone but it works for me. I love using it to take picture, to surf the web and to make phone calls.

6. chloerice001

chloerice001 New Member

Im currently using trhe huawei honor c4 i think. or c3. I kinda forgot. but I am impressed. I only have 3 gb internal memory but I can play really good games with awesome graphics still, like candy crush, honeyday blitz 2, and I even have a lot of SNS apps. So far, I am not disappointed.