Technobezz Alexa Ranking Journey from start

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chevypowell, Feb 22, 2015.

1. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

So, I decided to track my Alexa ranking And my journey where I was coming from.TechnoBezz, this same website was launched October 17, 2013, A Few Months ago,

Now its December 27, 2013, and over the past couple months I was taking pictures of my Alexa Ranks and Saving them to my Hard-drive.

The progress of working on my website for more than 12hours per day, my success, my goal has reached. Initially, I had written my goal down a piece of paper and placed it right in front of me on my computer desk. Everyday I would wake up to see this.

RANKED IN THE TOP MILLION OF ALEXA

[​IMG]

I Took this very seriously , and I worked towards this goal every day ,immensely .I know I would reach in the top million but not this soon.I had Worked an On page SEO, Off Page SEO to get this far..I am happy to share my journey and success with you and hopefully, it will not stop here.I have written down a next goal which is

RANKED IN TOP 500,000 OF ALEXA

[​IMG]

I have placed this next to the accomplished goal , right before my eyes.You can learn from my example

• Write down your goal
    • Placed it somewhere you will see every day
    • Work Smart Not Hard
    • WOOITT!!, MARK YOUR GOAL AS ACCOMPLISHED
    • Keep Making more goals,"Success is not a destination, its a journey"
    My Alexa Journey

Day 1 - Oct 17, 2013 (Global Rank -23,462,953)

[​IMG]

Day 2 - November 25, 2013 (Global Rank - 6,319,300)

[​IMG]

Day 3 - November 27 , 2013 (Global Rank - 5,467,001)

[​IMG]

Day 4 - December 1 , 2013 (Global Rank -3,166,622)

[​IMG]

Day 5 - December 4 , 2013 (Global Rank - 2,910,411)

[​IMG]

Day 6 -December 8 , 2013 (Global Rank -1,981,370)

[​IMG]

Day 7 - December 23 , 2013 (Global Rank -1,036,246)

[​IMG]

Day 8 -Final (Initial Success Reached) December 27 , 2013 (Global Rank -991,910)

[​IMG]

Wow!, I have reached my Goal Threshold ..If you say you can't do it, i am challenging you to risks , make goals, write plans, dream big and work towards it...

Is not done! ................

Now it's May 2014, 21 and my alexa ranks is updated.. I haven't been taking screen shots and updates between December and may. I was really busy. While continuously working on Technobezz, i was periodically checking alexa ranking nonetheless.

Today's date my alexa rank has surpassed my expectation in just 7 months

Day 9 -Final May 20 , 2014 (Global Rank -95,622)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loading...