Strange Problem with My Galaxy S

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Oliver, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Oliver

Oliver Member

hello guys, i have had my phone for a few months now and it was working ok, for a few days it start acting like crazy, randomly reboots, turn off, phone call hang out by itself etc... i said ok, i will flash again the original GB and it would be fine...

Well, while i was in recovery Mode to clear cache and so on, the phone just restart by itself again and now i cannot get into Download Mode to install the OS... :((

2. Loading...

3. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

but are you able to enter into Recover CWM ? you can install the .zip ROM from there ...

4. Oliver

Oliver Member

when i press the buttons to get it into Recovery Mode, it just stay for 2 seconds into Recovery and it keeps rebooting on and on ... the only fix is to take out the battery and insert it again ... :(((

5. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

are you able to enter into Download Mode even for 1 seconds ? At this point just plug in USB Samsung cable and you should be able to stay in download Mode, then from there you can flash your GB ROM via ODIN...

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. Oliver

Oliver Member

Omg, thank you soo much jafar, as soon as i plugged in the USB cable the phone was stuck into Download Mode and i was able to flash GB ... Thank youuu :)))

I didn't know that plugging the USB will block the Download Mode...

Diane Lane likes this.
  7. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

i once read on the internet about this problem, don't understand how, but it seems that if you plugged in your USB cable, in someway it block into Download Mode...glad you fix it

8. sbatz72

sbatz72 Member

Wow, this seems like a really big problem with this phone. Maybe, you should try to reboot it again. I guess removing the battery and then replacing it would be okay.