Sony, Market The Xperia Devices Better!

Discussion in 'Sony' started by teamxxlp, May 2, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

By specs and software and even build, Sony's flagship Xperia devices can go toe-to-toe with most flagship smartphones. Many people wonder why the company's devices don't sell nearly as well as other flagship devices from other companies. The simple answer is that marketing and advertising efforts from Sony aren't good enough to make the phones a common household name.

Specific advertisements are good, but they're not reaching a wide enough audience to make a name for the Xperia devices.

2. Loading...

3. pixel

pixel New Member

I agree that Sony's phones are great, but their marketing is lacking. I read recently that Sony is potentially going to sell its mobile division, which may have some effect on how much money their (un)willing to spend on advertising their phones. It's a shame since their flagships and their compact variants hit a sweet spot in terms of features and design.

4. vegito12

vegito12 New Member

I have seen this in my country and needs to be advertised more better and in a way that customers or potential ones will see a reason to purchase the Xperia device and if you want something to sell need to advertise real well and spend money as well. If the, company does not spend money than they phone will not sell and will get bad reviews and also be a stain on them that they could of done more to promote the phone and they will not be able to sell this phone like the other ones if they don't market it properly. Other companies are cost effective and don't price the phone at a higher price and expect it to sell, as people will just get it somewhere else if they can get it cheaper than what this company is selling it at.

5. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Wonder why Sony is hesitant in advertise this cell phone since I see the price on eBay is as high as Samsung and iPhone. I was looking at it as a replacement phone last year, but couldn't afford it.