SMS Issue - Please Help Me to Fix it

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Jaafar, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

hy, i recently aquired a galaxy nexus Slim Bean Android

I just noticed somehow a weird problem when i try to send SMS messages, on my other phone when the letters are finish, it keep spliting SMS messages, well on my Galaxy nexus it just stay at 0 and won't split any meesage... i need to send them one by one ... :( Any ideeas ?

2. Loading...

3. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Ok, maybe this is a silly answer, but did you install some Location based App ? Some seetings could affect the SMS app preloaded with the phone, i've heard about this issue on other boards, some users report this problem after installing app's that request acces to use the location of the device...

4. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

No mohammed, i did not install any of these apps :(

5. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

the only solution will be to download a proper ROM for your phone, i personaly recommend you CM 10.1.3 (4.2) stable, and extract the MMS.apk from that ROM and copy paste it into your ROM, see if this fix your problem ...

6. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Hy again Mohammed, i tried what u said, but unfortunately it's say : App not installed

7. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

i say copy paste it, not install it :p , make sure you give proper permission r-w-r-r

8. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

ohh, sorry, yeah, my bad.... i copy paste it and give r-w-r-r permission, trying to send various sms right now ...

PS : finally, i am able to send multiple sms , the issue has gone, thank you for your help mate, you don't know how much you help me, thank youu :)