Should i buy the Note 1 or Not ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Andreas, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

hey guys, i just found a great deal on a website in my area and they are selleing the Note 1 for the same price like the Galaxy S2, i already have the money and i don't know which one should i get ... Galaxy S2 is beautifull and i like the design better than Note, on the other hand i love big screens but i hate S-Pen's :(( ...

2. Loading...

3. problemphone

problemphone New Member

it depends, on many factors...

what would be the basic task thatr you'll do on the phone ?
    are u willing to play heave games ?
    Is your pocket big enough ? :D

There are many questions to be answers, but at the end you'll be the one that choose which one to buy, because you will use it...

4. Andreas

Recognized Member

i'm using the device as my daily driver and i don't bother if the Note is too big for some people, as i said, i love big Phones :D, but in the same time i'm not a fan of the Spen...

As for the heavy games, yes, i would like to play games also and i think they look better on a big screen like the one in Note, but in the same time i use also GPS and i've read the Note antena is weaker than the S2 and is getting a little bit longer to lock the signal :(

5. problemphone

problemphone New Member

well, that is not true, at least the S2 that my brotehr use to have in the past, it usually lock the signal in about 4-5 minutes inside the car, comparing with Nokia chipset, Samsung devices are not that good :D, Nokia is Nokia, but they stick with that laggy Windows Phone :(((

6. Andreas

Recognized Member

Thanks, i think i'll go for the Note instead now :)

7. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Well, it's not like you're missing all that much right now. Most of the upgrades to the note have been very minimal at best, like most phone upgrades. So as it stands RIGHT NOW, the Note 1 is still worth it's value to buy.

8. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

No don't. It's too old and you could wait some more by making more money then buy a better one. It won't run applications well because it doesn't have enough RAM to survive well now and not enough core speed and performance.