Screen rotation doesn`t work ++

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by mike89, Apr 1, 2015.

1. mike89

mike89 New Member

Hi,
    I have some multiple issues with my Note 3after the update to 4.2.2. I`ve noticed that the screen rotation doesn`t work and the step counter doesn`t function. Oh, and if I want the sleep tracker to work, I have to restart the phone before I go to sleep...That`s not very nice :(

2. Loading...

3. Sabin

Sabin Member

My sister had the same problem with her note 3.
    You can reboot the phone and you`ll fix it :p
    Worked in her case, I hope it will work for u2

4. Sofia

Sofia Member

Reset your Note it`s fine, because sometimes a reset will give your phone a fresh start with the newly installed update.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

As other have previously said, most errors that occur after a android update are fixed after a soft reset. Usually the phone will reboot after the install as taken place but this is a android reset.

Most devices need a manual reboot before you'll get all your functions back. It's safe to do and no data or anything will be lost, make sure your backed up anyway just in case but that should be a standard procedure anyway before any reset.

6. samanthasays

samanthasays New Member

Phones definitely tend to glitch after updates as everyone else has suggested resetting the phone is all that should be required to regain all the normal functions.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

When a device gets an update, especially a big OS one, you'll find many functions that don't work quite as they should.

That's why a lot of people would rather not do the update in the first place but I'd always recommend doing them. Most of the issues are easily fixed anyway.