Screen frozen

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Charlie, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Charlie

Charlie Member

Mar 23, 2015
    My Apple iPhone screen is frozen, locked up... And the force quit doesn`t work :-??
    I didn`t do any update. This come out of nowhere ....

2. Loading...

3. Bruce

Bruce New Member

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    you should first try to restart the device, this will fix the majority of cases where the iPhone is frozen and won’t respond

4. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

May 17, 2015
    Female
    @Bruce gave a very good advice! By restarting your phone, it usually does fix many different problems, including your battery I found. Shut it down and let it sits for a couple minutes and hopefully it will fix your frozen screen!

5. blumenkranz

blumenkranz New Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    You can also attempt to force-reboot it by holding down the lock and home button for ten seconds. This usually fixes most frozen screen issues. I'm sure by now you've probably already got it fixed, but I hope it helps for the future!

6. slilayiyi

slilayiyi New Member

Feb 26, 2016
    Female
    Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro is a good tool can help you fix screen frozen, it is also a good tool to fix iOS issues like iOS crashes due to system files loss, iOS damage and all other system stuck issues that can't be repaired with Recovery Mode. No data will be lost while repairing the iOS operating system.

7. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Male
    Software Developer
    United States
    Just try to reset it and if will not work try to hard reset it. If you don't know how to do it try to watched it in YouTube.